Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gear for sat

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

jakmoon

jakmoon

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

• Guns:
    TM G36c

TM S.P.A.S 12

TM MP5K

• Loadouts: VIPER LA tactical vest

..... comming soon
tbh i think as long as your not wearing either a tracksuit or hi-vis your doing alright... i think it more important to be comfy than look good :)

atm i dont have great gear, im doing to use my work trousers (us cam style) my viper vest and some kind of hazmat/chemical suit..... of witch i have no real idea what it is!!!.

EDIT- ahhh i remember its an NBC suit... and i think its quite an old one at tht :) looks better than a normal top(i do hav the full suit but just wear the top)

Sam1454

Sam1454

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

• Guns: Sa80a1, MP5A5, M933, M4 Benelli, 1911, P226, G18c

• Loadouts: MTP
    PMC
    TAN
    OPFOR
    BLACK

• Sites: Lane End XSite
    Ground Zero
    The Mall
    Chobham Ambush Adventures
Best option is to go with full British army dpm 95's. It's the best camo for this country that's what it was designed for. If u use multicam you will stand out as it was designed for afganistan. Best vest for a decent price is the south African assault vest in dpm. Plus get either a dpm bush hat or British army Kevlar helmet withvdpm cover. You should be able to get all that for under 100 quid if u try. Plus you will look the *******

Sam

jakmoon

jakmoon

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

• Guns:
    TM G36c

TM S.P.A.S 12

TM MP5K

• Loadouts: VIPER LA tactical vest

..... comming soon
that vest or the viper LA tactical vest i another good cheep option, yeah britsh dpm is good and cost efective (you already have it)

Sam1454

Sam1454

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

• Guns: Sa80a1, MP5A5, M933, M4 Benelli, 1911, P226, G18c

• Loadouts: MTP
    PMC
    TAN
    OPFOR
    BLACK

• Sites: Lane End XSite
    Ground Zero
    The Mall
    Chobham Ambush Adventures
I have a viper LA vest also. Don't like it zip unzips by itself whenever you run I've had to safety pin it before. It's ok but I won't be buying another. Or you could go for the DPM British army assault vest I have 3 of them 2 desert and one dpm. They are good but all the mag pouches are on one side so there can be issues with weight distribution. But if u carry gas ammo etc on the other side it balances out.

GunNut

GunNut

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16 R4 Commando
    King Arms Sig 556 Shorty
    WE Browning Hi-Power
    Socom Gear M9A1 SOF

.... im gunna stand out enough being the only girl there at the weekend

Urghhh I know the feeling......
I'm Amanda by the way, it's nice to see a friendly female face around here :)
"If someone asks me how I can sleep at night knowing that my arms have killed millions of people, I respond that I have no problem sleeping, my conscience is clean. I constructed arms to defend my country."
- Михаил Калашников

Да здравствует Родина!

nellboy

nellboy

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

• Guns: Loads of different, favourites are ARES Shrike AWS, TM SIG 552 custom, KWA MP9, Cyma AKSU.

• Loadouts: Too many hahaha, normally PMC though....
For the price of some Viper rigs I would recommend this instead:

http://www.tactical-...-rig-3426-p.asp

It can carry 6x STANAG mags (or 3x G36/AK etc) and can carry BBs and other items in the front utility pouches. A hydration pouch CAN be added to the rear as well.

If at a later date you wish to add/carry more gear; add a MOLLE belt and wear the rig higher.

I use one in the summer when its hot as it is lightweight and comfortable. It is not Mil-spec but is of a higher quality than most Viper products. (I'm not a gear snob it's just my opinion)

Posted Image
"I'm the guy who does his job, you must be the other guy."

"What is the best thing about airsoft, Nelly?"
"To crush your enemies -- See them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users