Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

KWC gas Colt Python 357 6" revolver for sale

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Chip2006uk

Chip2006uk

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Guns: Beretta M92fs GBB TM
    KWC Colt Python 357 6" gas
Hi all, bought this gun back in 2007 along with a beretta blowback pistol, ended up using most the gas and bb's that came with it up on the beretta, and since then I have not fired this gun. So basically I bought it around 2 years ago, played about with it for a couple of days and then put it back in its box and its pretty much been in there since.

Anyway about the gun, its pretty much in near perfect condition, its been fired less than a 100 times and never been dry fired. I do end up getting it out of the box just to admire it quite often though :D.

There is a couple of really tiny nicks on the barrel of the gun and also the metal on the chamber catch has scratched off a bit. I'll illustrate both of these in the pictures below.

Erm not entirely sure what else to say to be honest. Comes with original box, manuals and also this long stick thing which I assume is a speed loader or a barrel cleaner, or both.

Heres a review on it http://pointblaink.t...ection/id6.html

Now about the price, I cant really remember how much i bought it for, I believe it was something like 60, im not entirely sure how much to sell it for but if you send me your offers I'll consider each one, any offer over 50 is an instant buy, anything over 40 will be considered, anything under 40 I'll save as a last resort. Bearing in mind P&P is free.

And now the pictures

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

You cant really see the scuffs on the barrel too well due to the quality of the pic but I can assure you they are really small
Posted Image

A lot of the white stuff is just dust, not scratches or anything like that
Posted Image

Heres the scuff in the metal I was talking about earlier, again, most of the white stuff is dust
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

So just to recap, its never been used for any airsoft games only for plinking in the back garden, and even then its probably not even had a 100 shots fired from it. There are a few cosmetic scuff marks but as you can see from the pictures it is hardly nothing. Comes with original box and everything, even comes with the original paper targets lol.

The only fault I can think of is that it is a bit dusty :P as you can see from the pictures but I'll give it a good wipedown before I send it off.

Oh yeah lastly, I know my post count is only 1, and thats because I joined up to this site purely to sell this gun, I understand if your skeptical about whether im legit or not so if you want me to take some pictures of the gun with a piece of paper with the date on it I can do that.

Feel free to ask any questions!

EDIT: I forgot to say, Paypal or cash only, and if you send cash do so at your own risk.

GUN HAS BEEN SOLD

airguns

airguns

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Would you consider 45 ???

CAGEY220

CAGEY220

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

• Guns: AGM M16 A3
    WALTHER P99
I'LL GIVE YOU 50 FOR IT INCLUDIN POSTAGE PLEASE PM ME DETAILS IS THE BERETTA GOING BY ANY CHANCE

Shaun786

Shaun786

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

• Guns: JG MP5-NAVY AEG
    P99 BF
    CP99
    AGM M4A1 GBB
    2 x WE MUE 1911 GBB

• Loadouts: Tactical Helmet
    Viper Vest
    Shemag
    King Arms Knee Pads
    Viper Tac Gloves
    MPS Forearm pads
does the colt come with shells? i.e do you load bbs into shells then load the shells into the gun?

if so ill take it off your hands

pm please

cheers

Shaun786

Shaun786

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

• Guns: JG MP5-NAVY AEG
    P99 BF
    CP99