First off I have shopped around sites based in the UK and next to no-one seems to sell the AEG I have my heart set on which is a King Arms M4A1. So I decided to look at Hong Kong websites for an idea of what prices they might be.
The site I came across that really caught my eye was eHobbyAsia.com, I found that they had a really good range of stuff and ran up a potential list of what I might buy as my first kit.
Here is a list of what I am aiming to buy (feedback on what is good is appreciated)
- King Arms M4A1
- MAG M4 130 rnd Midcaps (pack of 8) or King Arms M4 120 rnd Midcaps (pack of 10)
- G&P 9.6V 2200mAh Twin battery
- Three Point Sling (just so I don't drop it)
- And possible a KJW Sig P226 GBB Pistol and spare mag
- SAAV in DPM (but not from eHobby)
I did my research and looked at reviews of the retailer and was pleased by the results as almost all said they were fast and reliable (only a couple of complaints and both appeared to have had their stuff seized at customs).
Has any one had experience with eHobby or other HK retailers that could offer me advice on importing airsoft kit into the UK