Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

11mm MP5A5 RAM for sale CHEAP (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

Psychocannon

Psychocannon

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

• Guns: MP5A5 x2

• Loadouts: British DPM
    Black
Well I purchased this back in 2002 and used it on my regular site twice before they closed down (not related!) and I've been unable to find a site that will let me use it since hence why I'll let it go cheap.

It sounds AMAZING, Feels AMAZING. - Modded from a Paintball ram for airsoft (Fully auto - 280FPS)
11mm Copper shell ejecting (rubber rounds).
Comes with:

1x Hard Case.
1x MP5A5 RAM + Silencer
3x Magazines (24 rounds)
4x Boxes of rounds.
3x Gas Cartraidges (Go in stock of gun)
1x Charging rig to re-fil gas carts from a tank.
1x Bag of spare seals.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Purchased it for 800 (that included about 150 for the charging rig and 50 for the case).
I've not used this for years and need the cash and space so as much as I love it I want it to go to someone whos going to get more out of it, will let it go pretty cheap so any offfers for someone who wants a show piece or something to play with on private ground (or hell if you can convince your local site to allow it!, it's a great foliage buster!), then drop my a line with offers, will take 200-300 for it which with the whole lot thrown in.

I'd love to keep it as a unique piece but need to put a deposit down an a new motorbike after the last was written off by an uninsured driver :(

Psychocannon

Psychocannon

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Black
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The ammo says paintball use only but it's not paint, they are 11mm rubber and it fires at about 280fps.
The RAM is a converted paintball marker and the Energy transfer due to the soft ammo is well below the threshold for piercing skin so it's legal to use but as I said, most sites just don't want to take the risk of anything outside the norm of .22g ammo etc.

Great for a unique piece, private land or any sites you can convince to use it, the sound is amazing and the copper jackets tinkling to the floor is also satisfying :)
Shells eject to the right so it's a right hander, could easily be modded by anyone with some handy skills for a left hander.
Also very good at punching through foliage and bushes!

soul snatcher24

soul snatcher24

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
if you don't have any luck on here you could try a paintball forum because the company that makes these (RAP4) is a paintball company and will be more well known and useable to paintballers as you can use it at most paintball sites (obviously not with the rubber ammo)

i know a few people that would be interested at p8ntballer-forums.co.uk

hope this helps
soul snatcher24

Psychocannon

Psychocannon

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Black

if you don't have any luck on here you could try a paintball forum because the company that makes these (RAP4) is a paintball company and will be more well known and useable to paintballers as you can use it at most paintball sites (obviously not with the rubber ammo)

i know a few people that would be interested at p8ntballer-forums.co.uk

hope this helps
soul snatcher24

*Edit* - Two sites including -p8baller deleted my adverts, I guess the full auto mode and rubber rounds aren't something they are interested in, ironic as those are the mods that made it so expensive =p.

soul snatcher24

soul snatcher24

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

*Edit* - Two sites including -p8baller deleted my adverts, I guess the full auto mode and rubber rounds aren't something they are interested in, ironic as those are the mods that made it so expensive =p.

full auto probably isn't the reason, there are rules such as you must have your username and the date in your pics etc. but other that that i don't know why they would delete it

oh well, good luck with sale
soul snatcher24

Psychocannon

Psychocannon

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Black

full auto probably isn't the reason, there are rules such as you must have your username and the date in your pics etc. but other that that i don't know why they would delete it

oh well, good luck with sale
soul snatcher24

DOH! I should read the FAQ's first huh :) Thanks for the advice, will repost later today *fingers crossed*

SavageWolf

SavageWolf

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello m8 was just wndering wether you have had any luck selling you RAM, if not i may be intrested but prob not for what you asking for tho.

PS.
the reson they removed you add is most likely that its a semi and fully auto mp5 , thos modes are illigal inthe uk.

matthew
matthew-ward666@o2.co.uk

robs5230

robs5230

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
you have p.m.
CROSS ME AND I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND REMOVE YOUR EYES WITH A SPOON

dan-afd

dan-afd

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

• Guns: jg g36, jg m4,berreta px4, walther p99. walther ppk. spas shot gun.

• Loadouts: none yet.

you have p.m.

hiya mate dp u still have this

Psychocannon

Psychocannon

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Black
Hey all sorry for the late updates.
YEs this is still going, happy to test for you (charge the gas test seals, replace if neccesary etc) and deliver it in person saving a lot on postage if you're within 50 miles of Luton/Dunstable so you can try before you buy - pos further out for the right person.

Had a lot of time wasters and idiots trying to get me to post it to them on the promise of cash later *sigh*, so didn't check the forum for a while.

Any SERIOUS offers considered, very flexiable as I have a baby due May 24th (shooting myself in the foot here!) and need both the space and the spare cash so let me know what you can offer.

I understand money is tight and it's only worth what people will pay for it, similar rams are going for the 500 mark new with no accesories so you can grab a real bargain here =p.

You can get replacement ammo and cartridges from:
https://secure15.uki...;categoryId=147
https://secure15.uki...;categoryId=147

They are re-usable, and you can get a shell catcher for the MP5, just wash them first :)
Gas cans you can either rent, or just pop down with your canisters and the rig to a local scuba shop and they can normally sort you out for Free of a few quid depending on the shop.

My number is: +44 7919 326 368 if anyone still wants it.

I've spoken to BOC (Gas company) about refills.

You can open an account with your local depot free of charge (they are nation wide).
Cost for member ship and bottle rental is 6.04 a month.
Reful is 11.10 for the smallest bottle (Knee high) + a 13 handling fee.
This size bottle should keep you going for many many many games!

Will take some pics of the MP5 with the mags in later today, will probably even rent a bottle to re-gas and test the mp5 and take some videos of it in action.

OK as requested I've got some pics of the Mag in the gun and a loaded mag.

Posted Image
Posted Image

dan-afd

dan-afd

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

• Guns: jg g36, jg m4,berreta px4, walther p99. walther ppk. spas shot gun.

• Loadouts: none yet.
hiya mate this is my email addresses becuase in intrested in the ram always wanted one but never have enoth money lol daniel-afd@hotmail.com, how much would u take for also where youi live.

Psychocannon

Psychocannon

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Black

hiya mate this is my email addresses becuase in intrested in the ram always wanted one but never have enoth money lol daniel-afd@hotmail.com, how much would u take for also where youi live.

I'm in Dunstable and happy to deliver
currently looking for about 250.
If itdoesnt go in a month or so then I maydrop priceagain depending on circumstances.

guy

guy

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi i dont suppose this is still for sale? if so can you email me at guyelson@hotmail.com.
Thanks guy

I'm in Dunstable and happy to deliver
currently looking for about 250.
If itdoesnt go in a month or so then I maydrop priceagain depending on circumstances.

WilliamE552

WilliamE552

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

• Guns: SRC M4
    M9 GBB
    ARES L85A2

• Loadouts: British Armed Forces
50 for your MP5 ?

if you want another price or accept message back where abouts do you live in UK ?

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
50!!! he wants closer to 300