Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

zombie killer m4 testing waters (SWAPPED)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

• Guns: wa m4a1, ares M60, ak47, glock 26, we5.1, tanakakar98, acm m500, ksc mac11, tm.deagle, g18c, rugermk1

• Loadouts: multi cam uniform,usmc multicam vest with double holster
hi am testing the waters at the moment to see what is out there for my zombie killer m4 the only guns am really after at the moment is a fully working m249 any variant considered,also after a decent gas or spring sniper rifle,or a bulk of gas pistols smg's

make:g&p zombie killer full metal body systema gearbox and internals,high speed systema motor,jack daniel defense ris front end, magpul handle,qd silencer scar type,sliding battery stock
model:m4 cqb with silencer
condition:used
fps:350 plus
accessories:one three hundred round magazine
split/swaps/part exchange no/yes/no
pictures: attached

any cash offers would possibly be considered,so hit me with any offers guys the worst i can say is no

Attached Files

jonnylaa

jonnylaa

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

• Guns: JG G3 SAS
    ICS M4 CXP .08

• Loadouts: all british baby
i havnt got anything good enough to trade with that...i just want to say thats a feckin sexy gun! :)
Death is only the begining

cerealkiller346

cerealkiller346

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

• Guns: lots and lots and lots
in talks

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

• Guns: wa m4a1, ares M60, ak47, glock 26, we5.1, tanakakar98, acm m500, ksc mac11, tm.deagle, g18c, rugermk1

i havnt got anything good enough to trade with that...i just want to say thats a feckin sexy gun! :)

cheers buddy she feels good in your hands when your shooting her too,the best m4 i have ever had :D

jonnylaa

jonnylaa

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

• Guns: JG G3 SAS
    ICS M4 CXP .08

• Loadouts: all british baby
lol i think your crazy for wanting to get rid, id slap a susat or acog on it an use it as a DMR myself. each to their own i guess. good luck with the sale/trade
Death is only the begining

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

lol i think your crazy for wanting to get rid, id slap a susat or acog on it an use it as a DMR myself. each to their own i guess. good luck with the sale/trade

i know buddy cheers ,i am probably going to shed a tear when she has gone :o time to move on to new things i still have my scar light just as much of a shredder :D take it easy bud

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

hi am testing the waters at the moment to see what is out there for my zombie killer m4 the only guns am really after at the moment is a fully working m249 any variant considered,also after a decent gas or spring sniper rifle,or a bulk of gas pistols smg's

make:g&p zombie killer full metal body systema gearbox and internals,high speed systema motor,jack daniel defense ris front end, magpul handle,qd silencer scar type,sliding battery stock
model:m4 cqb with silencer
condition:used
fps:350 plus
accessories:one three hundred round magazine
split/swaps/part exchange no/yes/no
pictures: attached

any cash offers would possibly be considered,so hit me with any offers guys the worst i can say is no

gun swapped please close

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN
If this was swapped through these forums please leave feedback.

Cheers.

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users