Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Full metal G&P M4 for sale

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

Millsey

Millsey

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• Guns: M4, AK beta spetz, Spas 12, Glock 18c

• Loadouts: Full British DPM load out Inc Webbing and Mk6A helmet in Woodland and Desert, Complete with Oakley Operator gloves, and Furey Mask.
I have for sale my beloved G&P M4 :(

It has full metal body, fitted with a Hurricane Metal RIS handguard and outer barrel. Solid stock model so takes the big batts.
The gearbox has been upgraded with a 1J spring, and silenced piston set.
its in good condition. This come complete with 1 large battery, 1 Hi Capp magazin (in perfect working order) 1 RIS inbuilt Bipod vertical grip, and a brand new NEVER used 2500 round electronic C Mag.

Pictures available on request.

im after 190 for this, Its cost me about 450 all together (the C Mag alone costs 90!)

Millsey

Millsey

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• Loadouts: Full British DPM load out Inc Webbing and Mk6A helmet in Woodland and Desert, Complete with Oakley Operator gloves, and Furey Mask.
what with the current financial climate, i know that for some this is pretty steep.
Therefor i am now open to sensible offers.
Give me a try! I can only say no!

matteo1000

matteo1000

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

what with the current financial climate, i know that for some this is pretty steep.
Therefor i am now open to sensible offers.
Give me a try! I can only say no!

Can i see some pics please mate? also where are you based?

Millsey

Millsey

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Pictures will be up tomorow night as ive left her at work.
Im based in hampshire but regularly travel upto the midlands.

Millsey

Millsey

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted ImagePosted Image

Millsey

Millsey

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Now 180 To your door I cant realy let it go for any lower than this, as postage alone will be fairly high due to the weight of the metal parts.
Ill even give it a paint with some IR reflective paint (In Black)

Elzer0

Elzer0

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

• Guns: none yet, just starting! or am going to be..

Now 180 To your door I cant realy let it go for any lower than this, as postage alone will be fairly high due to the weight of the metal parts.

how much PP?

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
Again this user hasnt been online since october so i recomend commenting on his profile that way he will get an email

jonesy327

jonesy327

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: scar l, glock 17 and 18, mp5k, l85a1, m14, vsr10, l96, m4, m16

• Loadouts: multicam, desert dpm and 95's
is this gun still on offer i live in hampshire aswell and would be willing 170-175

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users