Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Gettiing involved

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Me and a few mates (around 5) are thinking about going down to cerberus airsoft when they re open the earth centre site, i have been before to other places but my friends havent been at all and this is my first time without any official group or team, has anyone done this before or recomend this? (not just specifically to cerberus, just wanna know how welcoming the general airsofting population are) i know that most of the time its only proper groups that go to play but has anyone gone alone or in small groups before, reason i wanna ask is that it their first time n i dont wanna make it bad for them by them being left out n stuff.

Will check this site regularly, any answers will be greatly apreciated.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
It wouldn't be a problem, and you could definitely stick together :)

Most people who go to airsoft are just with mates or just go along because they are a regular and know the others.

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

• Guns: Way to many for this box now. Not sure if thats good or bad :S

• Loadouts: 80's SAS Loadout
    Modern SAS loadout
    Ausi SASR Nam Loadout
    90's US SF Loadout

I just turned up to my site the first time and got on fine. Almost everyone was really friendly and helpful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users