Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hurricane M4 RIS front end. (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Millsey

Millsey

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• Guns: M4, AK beta spetz, Spas 12, Glock 18c

• Loadouts: Full British DPM load out Inc Webbing and Mk6A helmet in Woodland and Desert, Complete with Oakley Operator gloves, and Furey Mask.
Hi everyone. Up for sale here i have a Hurricane M4 / M16 Front end. This kit includes Full metal RIS handguard in black with a RIS rail top, bottom, left and right. The kit also include a metal outer barrel with full trades.
This adds a nice weight to your gun, and balances it out a bit if your have a full stock with large battery. The kit can be used with front wired gearbox's as the bottom of the handguard can be unclipped.
This is in imaculate condition as it has only been skirmished a few times.
This cost me 230 new only a few months ago.
Im after 100 posted for this. If your quick ill chuck in a Vertical handgrip Bipod for free!
Any questions or pis wanted just PM me!

Thanks for looking!

Millsey

Millsey

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• Loadouts: Full British DPM load out Inc Webbing and Mk6A helmet in Woodland and Desert, Complete with Oakley Operator gloves, and Furey Mask.
Now down to 80 for this beauty.
This is a full front end for an M4 / M16 Complete with trades!

Millsey

Millsey

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

This was sold with the rifle to a friend. Sorry to disapoint anyone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users