Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Colt M16A2

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Bluegill

Bluegill

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

• Guns: Classic Army M15A4, Tokyo Marui Military AUG

• Loadouts: British Woodland DPM Trousers, British Woodland DPM Jacket.

Im planning on buying it when im UKARA registered. Over here the same gun is abroun 350 which I simply cant afford. Is there any other ways of legally gettin it through customs without being UKARA'd?

If you're not UKARA registered, there is no legal way to buy a RIF, regardless of whether it's imported or not.

Jake117

Jake117

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

• Guns: SRC G36C
    WELL L96 (Barely works)
    TM M9A1
    Custom M4 DMR

• Sites: Combat South Woodland & Urban
    Most sites around Portsmouth & surrounding areas

If you're not UKARA registered, there is no legal way to buy a RIF, regardless of whether it's imported or not.

Theres so many things about the laws most of which contridict each other. Its really anoying!

M4_DMR.png

sarni307

sarni307

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

• Guns: Jg g36c
    Ics l85a2
    DE m56
    jg mp5 navy
    well mp7
    TM glock 17

• Loadouts: usual stuff woodland dpms etc
My rif that just came from the channel islands one was listed as being a value of 22 and the other was of 26 had nothing on it about being a rifs but I had a valid defence anyway so I guess it would not of mattered anyway but because of how it was listed customs prob didn't even bat an eyelid at them
Paintball... For men who enjoy other men.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users