Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

CA MP5A5 B&T and a TM Sig Sauer P226

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

minimac

minimac

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

• Guns: TM M4 SR16, CA MP5 A5, hi-cappa 5.1

• Loadouts: DMP, Black swat siut, viper modular green and black.
Hey all.

I've just found out my wife is pregnant so I'm trying to make some space in the spare room for the nursery. As we all know gun collections can take up a fair bit of room.

I have up for sale a Classic Army MP5A5 with multi reticule open eye red dot sight mounted, 1 low cap mag, 3 1400Mha batteries and one 1100Mha battery. The gun is in very good working condition and was only played in CQB, the selector switch is a bit dodgy between single and automatic and slight damage to the plastic bit on the top of the sight neither affects working order. The gun comes in original box.
I would like 160 for all but will negotiate.

I also have A very well looked after TM Sig Sauer P226 with three mags still in the original box.
I would like 110 for this. SOLD

I'v got another P226 also very well looked after only had a handfull of skirmishes it has 3 mags and comes with a black hard canvas belt holster this does not have a box. I would like 110 for this.

Let me know what you think.

Many thanks!

minimac

minimac

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Hi Guys.

If anyone is at all interested in these guns i am keen to sell them as i am trying to raise so cash, so if you have any offers or advice please let me know.

Many thanks!

AndyTranter

AndyTranter

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi there

I may be interested in taking both guns. Im looking at buying this week, so let me know your very best price you can offer for the 2. I was just looking for a SIG Sauer p226 with a metal slide as my friend has just bought one, but could be tempted to get a rifle aswell. Just to give you a guide, my mates SIG with metal slide was 90, just thought you might like to know the general market price!

Let me know your thougts, message me or email me

Hi Guys.

If anyone is at all interested in these guns i am keen to sell them as i am trying to raise so cash, so if you have any offers or advice please let me know.

Many thanks!

abbadon101

abbadon101

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

• Guns: Way to many for this box now. Not sure if thats good or bad :S

• Loadouts: 80's SAS Loadout
    Modern SAS loadout
    Ausi SASR Nam Loadout
    90's US SF Loadout

Hate to tell you but I now have the Sig. Sorry.

Must say a good seller though. Was very patient as he had to wait a good 2 weeks for me (problems at work due to credit crunch). Pistol arrived as described. All that was needed was to shoot all the mags through with gas before my skirmish and it was good to go.

wildwilly

wildwilly

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• Guns: M4 RIS
    M14 Sopmod (Modded)
    L115A1 Rifle

so thats why i never got a return pm, thanks for letting us all know been waiting like a ###### lol

minimac

minimac

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

So sorry for not replying but for some strange reason the emails were going to my junk mail??? so sorry! I still have the mp5 and also have another sig saur if you'r interested. let me know.
Many thanks!

wildwilly

wildwilly

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• Guns: M4 RIS
    M14 Sopmod (Modded)
    L115A1 Rifle

pm`ed you Shaun

0 user(s) are reading this topic