Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

New Looking For Pistol Recommendation

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Hi all,
I new to here and this is my 1st post.
I'm looking for a decent Airsoft Pistol, I used to shoot airguns quite a bit but am looking for something "more fun" that doesn't have the same restrictions and you can take anywhere within reason mainly just for plinking.
I'd like something quite powerful but also accuracy is important as well.
I came across this
which I'm quite interested in, has anyone any experience with one of these and can pass comment and any other recommendations would be appreciated as well especially if they're good quality and have a lower price tag :-)
Many thanks,

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
All the KWA GBB's (Gas Blow Back) are generally very good and are increasing in popularity.

You will be looking to pay around that price, it will vary slightly depending on which model you go for though :)

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

• Guns: Two tone d90h, beretta 92fs

• Loadouts: target, mask, goggles
its a lot less but still good, ive had a CO2 raider for quite some time now, its around 60, it has a good range and high fps, good for begginers, it has a bit of ware but its cheap to run as the CO2 lubes are quite cheap, if your looking for a good place to get it then try either www.justbbguns.co.uk or www.bbgunsuk.co.uk :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users