Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fragile parts

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

rsksmiles

rsksmiles

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

• Guns: slv g36 - ASG
    Steyr aug 2 -ASG
    2 * m4 - Cybergun
    AK47 - Cybergun
    m15 - Classic Army

• Loadouts: All of it
Went off yesterday for a meet and I am glad that I had spare guns and that I had them with me.

First game we played the spring snapped inside the magazine of the G36. No worries I thought get out the M4 colt sportline. But regardless of which mag I put in (I have 4) for every bb fired a couple would roll out the barrel !! So out came the old CA m15 faithfull which worked like a dream.

Any ideas why the m4 would suck up several bbs a time ?? I fire on single shot and off goes a bb, I tip the barrel down and out roll 2 or 3 bbs.

Anyone got any ideas about this??

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Did you have the same problem on both semi and auto? Any mag wobble?

rsksmiles

rsksmiles

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

• Guns: slv g36 - ASG
    Steyr aug 2 -ASG
    2 * m4 - Cybergun
    AK47 - Cybergun
    m15 - Classic Army

• Loadouts: All of it

Did you have the same problem on both semi and auto? Any mag wobble?

You Sir, are a genius - where do i send the cheque ;)

They do indeed wobble and i have just put a short piece of tape around the top of each mag so they lock in and do not wobble and hey presto no more problem.

Thanks a zillion.

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
No worries.

We're releasing forum patches soon so you can buy one of those if you are feeling grateful haha :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users