Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

where to buy

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

tashidalek

tashidalek

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

• Guns: we desert warrior
im new here so hi.

I have been reading reviews for both good and (mainly) bad air soft suppliers. but i want to know in your opinion which are the better ones to go with, whether this be price, customer services, ect. please

also would u recommend buying from shop or buying from net.

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Welcome to the forums :)

Shop or net doesn't really matter. On the whole all the UK retailers are great and you won't have any problems with them, as such I wouldn't particularly say go to one place over another, as many are just as good. As long as you stay away from the few that are out there such as Special Airsoft Supplies, you will be fine.

tashidalek

tashidalek

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

thanks devastator.

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
No worries, if you were to find something you are after at a few places, feel free to post the options up and I'm sure some of us will enlighten you as to past dealings with them if that gives you extra peace of mind.

REMSoft

REMSoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

• Guns: TM Punisher MEU, TM G3, King Arms Blaser R93, CYMA RPK

• Sites: Apocalypse airsoft Detling
    Elite Battlezone
Heads up, don't buy from JustBBGuns. They sell cheap (VERY CHEAP) springers that seem good for a laugh, but break after five minutes. The guy that does the videos doesn't know what he's talking about either.
QUOTE (PeteJC21 @ Oct 29 2011, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does it come with a pair of sunglasses?

If the guy was unarmed and you ended up putting him in a blender you'll get in trouble.

Mulvster96

Mulvster96

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• Guns: W700 Super X9 "Swat"

DE M56

• Loadouts: Ghille Suit

Face Mask

Heads up, don't buy from JustBBGuns. They sell cheap (VERY CHEAP) springers that seem good for a laugh, but break after five minutes. The guy that does the videos doesn't know what he's talking about either.

We have all been down that route, havent we reis :)

I would recommend buying at Airsoft World, a Scottish based site which offers a great variety of two-tone and RIF's and accessories with great delivery. I have bought from their multiple times and they provide great service.
A Shotgun in my arms is the perfect anti-depresant :)

tashidalek

tashidalek

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

http://www.wolfarmou...p;id=GE0532TMII

is that ne good

the fact that all the guns he uses are bright orange doesnt give me any confidence in his sales pitch. and as for the site it looks like a kid threw it together,.

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Pretty good, think I'd be more tempted by an ICS version though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users