Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Xmas raffle for my site

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
I know its a long time away but I'm hoping to do a xmas raffle this year on my website ghostwolves.co.uk My dad is ok with the idea so the legal side of things is not a worry as he will look into it. Obviously can't do any guns but it will be stuff like BB's and attatchments. This is not definately going to happen but I would like anyones thaughts on it :)
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
I can't see there being any problems with that? What under the VCRA makes you think things like this have been banned?

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
If people bought the tickets there might be a thing where I have to register as a buisness or whatever not quite sure how it works. Don't know wheather the raffle tickets will cost anything yet, it depends on how much I get the stuff for. My dad is obviously UKARA qualified but I still doubt I can do guns in the raffle and it would be to expensive anyway. If I wanted to guns, Im very good friends with jason who runs Red 1 airsoft, could I do it that way somehow?

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
Just say they are purchaseing "tickets" and you give a slectered person a "feebe" :) but i think if you do as the grand prize is a Eotec Reddot or something you shoudnt have any problems

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
You don't have to register for a business. The problems with guns if you charge entry is you are still effectively selling them. That's fine if it's a 2-tone and the person is 18 or a RIF and the person has a defence, otherwise no.

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN
If the gun was brand new, look at something that can be 2 tone or RIF, such as a G&G or something

Airsoft world are good for stuff like this.

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

Aron

Aron

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

• Guns: Ares Tar 21,We M9, King Arms 24" free float sniper rifle, CYMA M14 SOCOM

• Loadouts: Multicam, 5.11 tactical VTAC vest (flat dark earth) 5.11 pouches, desert boots
I will definitely be entering this if it happens :)
Claw Gear Stalker Mk2 Set for sale in Tan. PM me for more details.

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
same :lol:

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

airsoftgunner

airsoftgunner

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

• Guns: Two tone d90h, beretta 92fs

• Loadouts: target, mask, goggles
Y dont u do a lil 40 quid orange m85 g36c or somink, ill defo enter tht, jw, wens our next match, i havent got a snipet yet, just a lil d90-h but so i know wen i need 1 by

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Because it isn't skirmishable? The majority of people here want something of a bit more quality I should think.

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

I recon you should just stick to a good old Eotech or something along them lines

tashidalek

tashidalek

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

• Guns: we desert warrior
we do raffles alot and you have to pay VAT on all raffle tickets and register as doing a raffle with your local councils. also you need to get a licence to do an event (as it is a licensed event) a temporary notice is around 28 quid. Obviously this is doing it the above board way.

You also have to have receipts for all the prizes.

In terms of Ukara you are selling a raffle ticket and if your raffle ticket is pulled out then you win things, unfortunately you cant put a non 2 tone gun in it.

Its the same as beer and wine in raffles if you have alcohol you must then ask every one for ID to ensure they over 18.

And if you are taking peoples emails names addresses and telephone numbers you must do data protection notices and inform the council of the information.

Or ignore all this use common sense and enjoy.

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts

Y dont u do a lil 40 quid orange m85 g36c or somink, ill defo enter tht, jw, wens our next match, i havent got a snipet yet, just a lil d90-h but so i know wen i need 1 by

I dunno when our next match is and thanks for the link in your signature.

I agree with Dev and Jack I don't think most people would like a 40 gun that they couldn't use. The eotech is probably the best option. :)

EDIT: thanks to tashidalek for the info you must have posted at the same time as me ;)

airsoftgunner

airsoftgunner

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

In that case how bout these:

http://www.zerooneai...05fbd560aa9eb14

With a few of these

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

The first link just takes me to a Login page

airsoftgunner

airsoftgunner

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Sorry ill try again, its this:

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
the link takes me to a login page as well :huh:

airsoftgunner

airsoftgunner

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Ill try tomorow, its basicly a vest with dpm camo, 4 mag puches and other stuff for 30 quid, if you go on zerooneairsoft, go to vests an on page two bottom right

tashidalek

tashidalek

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

• Guns: we desert warrior
couldnt you get a voucher for so much off. alot of business will give them as if they give you a 20 quid voucher your more than likely gonna spend 60 around.

There is a conference in sheffield friday and saturday and its costing 450K but the council say that at least 2Million will be made over them 2 days. so some one giving you a 20 quid vucher are more than likely gonna get around 40 quid on top of the voucher.

Try newer stores which have only just opened as its good getting a base for customers and a voucher would get this. And always make sure you have the prize before you say what a prize is. First raffle i did we were promised a Car which never turned up so we had to give them that amount of cash for the car.

Sorry if my example are a bit long winded but i do raffles alot and nothing ever seems to go wrong.

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
im sure jason would make a voucher or something for alex to use

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users