Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NSC airsoft

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

muckymick

muckymick

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
http://nscairsoft.co.uk/

Nsc is based near durham, it is a wood land site with several trench system's,bunker's and building's built on it.
We meet every other sunday and our next game day is sunday 5th july and we have an average attendance of between 30-40 player's per game.
We run a small shop that sell's the essencial such as bb's ,gas and refreshment's as well as an airsoft repair shop.
We have 15+ hire gun's of various types including sniper and support gun's as well as the more usual aeg's like m4/m16 or ak47.
New and veterain player's are all welcome at nsc airsoft and if you are unsure you can come and have a look on a game day were one of the marshall's can show you the site and explain the types of games we play.
Thanks.

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
I already have these guys on the list but thanks for the extra detail :)

wheelyjnr

wheelyjnr

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

• Guns: VFC PDW DX (RAtech battery mod)
    Tankaka M700 A.I.C.S (upgraded)
    Tokyo Marui Desert Warrio

• Loadouts: W.A.S Ricas Compact
    Magnum Spider boots
    Multicam combat trousers
    SealSkinz shooting gloves

What is the age requirements for the skirmishes?
VFC PDW - Maruzen/PDI Type96 - TM Desert Warrior

Selling tanaka M700 aics, check my threads!

* Looking for M1911/MEU gbb mags *

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
I just clicked the link in his post and clicked site rules and it says 18 so you won't be allowed to play there unless they have changed their rules but not updated their website.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users