Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Problem with tm vsr 10 sniper

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

parteepro

parteepro

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

• Guns: mp5 ics
    m4 src
Help ......

Can I have some advice please

I have a tm vsr 10 sniper rifle when I go to c*** the rifle pulling the lever back is no problem, but when I push it forward it is really hard feels like there's grip in the cylinder or something

Has anyone got any ideas

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Just to confirm, has it always been like this or something that's only recently developed?

parteepro

parteepro

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

• Guns: mp5 ics
    m4 src
Just happened ....

I put some gun oil on chamber aswell not sure I should have done that thou

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
What kind of oil did you put on?

Andrew1603

Andrew1603

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

• Guns: VSR-10
    MP5

• Loadouts: M203 Grenade Launcher
Try taking the piston out of the cylinder and lubricating it/make sure the O-rings are set in place right. It doesn't sound like a major problem :)

shotagain

shotagain

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

• Guns: Loads of hire guns
If you have a upgraded spring guide check it hasn't come undone other than that o ring on piston?

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2372 posts
I have the feeling it's the oil you used. You descirbe it as 'gun oil' which, If I am not mistaken is oil based?
If it is, you have messed up the rubber parts (O-rings and hop up rubber potentially) they will have started to break down and that is what is causing the gripping feeling you describe, the broken down rubber is catching between the cylinder and piston.
simple fix is to dismantle it, clean it all, new O-rings on it and lube up with silicone oil.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users