Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

CYMA M14 PRO CAMO PAINTED (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

andrew

andrew

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

• Guns: m14 camo
    mp5 with ump stock
Make: CYMA
Gun/Model: M14
Accessories: 1X METAL HIGH CAP MAG, 1X 8.4V BATTERY AND CHARGER
Condition: USED, FIRED ABOUT 3000 ROUNDS THROUGH IT TOPS
FPS: 365
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: NO/YES/YES
Price/Payment:TRADE ONLY.
Pictures: PM ME.

Hello, i am looking for a trade for a sniper rifle mostly interested in a L96 or dragunov, reason been i have to many AEG,s and i want a sniper for a change, may be interested in a AEG, if you think i will want to trade for your gun, sniper or AEG then just pm me with pictures please. my m14 has been pro painted in a dark camo and it looks sweet remember send me pics of any airsoft sniper or AEG you think i might like, cheers!

jack jenkins

jack jenkins

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Make: CYMA
Gun/Model: M14
Accessories: 1X METAL HIGH CAP MAG, 1X 8.4V BATTERY AND CHARGER
Condition: USED, FIRED ABOUT 3000 ROUNDS THROUGH IT TOPS
FPS: 365
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: NO/YES/YES
Price/Payment:TRADE ONLY.
Pictures: PM ME.

Hello, i am looking for a trade for a sniper rifle mostly interested in a L96 or dragunov, reason been i have to many AEG,s and i want a sniper for a change, may be interested in a AEG, if you think i will want to trade for your gun, sniper or AEG then just pm me with pictures please. my m14 has been pro painted in a dark camo and it looks sweet remember send me pics of any airsoft sniper or AEG you think i might like, cheers!

i have a tm mp5 if you want to swap

andrew

andrew

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

• Guns: m14 camo
    mp5 with ump stock

i have a tm mp5 if you want to swap

this gun has gone guys, but jack i pm,ed you i have another gun but got the the other thread for details

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If it sold through this forum please could those involved leave feedback.

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users