Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Classic Army and ICS Quality?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

• Guns: VFC Mk.16 (SCAR-L)
    G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

• Loadouts: S95 BDU's
    5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots
hi there, im looking at guns and ive came across a few classic army guns... now i hear very bad reviews about them, are they realy this useless?????

are ICS guns good quality?

thanks, mitchell
Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
I'd say both are reliable brands.

You will always have those who have an opinion on one and someone else will contradict it, it's just down to personal experience and preference. I'd happily buy a product from either brand.

Merged the threads btw because they are so similar.

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

• Guns: VFC Mk.16 (SCAR-L)
    G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

• Loadouts: S95 BDU's
    5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots
ok... just out of interest, what gun do you own dev?
Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
I don't :P at the moment.

My previous post is my opinion from my experience of what I have used, what others I know have had, reading reviews and the forums. CA's are quite popular within the mod team but I'm neutral between the two. An Ares G36 is on the to buy list for the summer but there is no point in me having anything at the moment as I'm not in a position to be playing.

Bluegill

Bluegill

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

• Guns: Classic Army M15A4, Tokyo Marui Military AUG

• Loadouts: British Woodland DPM Trousers, British Woodland DPM Jacket.
I've not skirmished with my CA M15A4 Tac Carbine but it has a fantastic build quality. It's pretty accurate and consistent with .20g's too. What have you read elsewhere about the quality being inferior?

bigshep

bigshep

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

• Guns: have: ics cxp, cyma ak tactical, 2x ak beta spetz, owned lots

• Loadouts: Ukranian TTSKO + assault vest, or OD PLCE
spoke to a guy this weeeknd whose CA m15a4 had just stripped the piston for the second time, but may be down to the player

Got two ICS's here at the moment, a m4 para thingy and a l86 LSW and both a rock solid and had lots and lots of rounds through them so far.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users