Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Increase Range ??

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

lukeyboy96

lukeyboy96

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

• Guns: ICS M4
    SRC G36C Gen II
    SRC G36MG Gen II
    SA1 Sniper Rifle
    G&G EGM MP5A4
    Double Eagle Sig 552

• Loadouts: British DPM Combats
    Viper SA Vest DPM
Hi I currently have a SRC G36 and would like to increase the guns range, i have read on the net that changing the hop up bucking should work. Please can you tell me if this is correct and if this would be a good choice ?? http://www.fire-supp...ema-hop-bucking
Русский язык является языком для богов

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2374 posts
Good choice there, Personally I get the madbull 60 degree usually, get the H-nub aswell.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

lukeyboy96

lukeyboy96

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

• Guns: ICS M4
    SRC G36C Gen II
    SRC G36MG Gen II
    SA1 Sniper Rifle
    G&G EGM MP5A4
    Double Eagle Sig 552

• Loadouts: British DPM Combats
    Viper SA Vest DPM

Good choice there, Personally I get the madbull 60 degree usually, get the H-nub aswell.

Thanks for quick response, have just had a look at http://www.fire-supp...pacing-2-pcsred think its the one you mean. It says about an x type spacer and dont really know what it is ?? Thanks
Русский язык является языком для богов

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
Mmmm the only thing i can think of is incresse pressure (FPS) and use a heavy BB?? Just spitballing though

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2374 posts
in the hopup there is an arm, then a spacer/nub, then the rubber/bucking

The arm presses the nub, which presses the rubber into the gap on top of the barrel, creating an area where the BB gains friction along the top side to create upspin.

Having a softer rubber gives greater spin for less pressure as it is more 'grippy' allowing the FPS to remain high

the X/H nub contact the rubber in 2 places, at the edge, rather than 1 long bar across the middle, giving a better spin on the BB (presses both the middle and both sides of the BB, rather than on the top only)

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users