Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What Gear should i get

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

wd955

wd955

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi, Iím a newbie to airsoft really so I need someoneís advice
I currently have a Double Eagle G36C (AEG) which I donít really like using so I would like something different
I have some mates with shotguns and I wouldnít mind one but a electric rifle of some sort would be OK I need one under £100. I donít mind what type of AEG it is like a M4 or a AK-47 or the AK-74

I was going to get the Double Eagle M56DL tri-shot shotgun
http://www.geniestuf...ne-tactical.htm
But Iím not too sure about it now. I will be playing at woodland and grassy open areas mostly at the moment
I am now thinking of this
http://www.airsoftwo...-aeg-rifle.html

if anyone else has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
if you are only really playing with mates you are best off getting the shotgun+spare shells
but if you intend on going to any proper sites you really need to get a proper 'professional' AEG and add £50 (at least) to your budget

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

wd955

wd955

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
sorry i shouldnt have put looked at mates shottys i am currently going to gunman norwich a few times although not yet this year and my mates will also be hiring some land so we can play on that for a while. might increase my budget a little more but it depends

EDIT: im also looking at The G&G COMBAT MACHINE MP5's and the AK-47

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users