Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

G&P M16a3/M203 (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

nthnmunky

nthnmunky

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
:( It is with some regret that I have to admit defeat to 1) Old age 2) Injuries and 3) The tax man wanting his cash!

So for sale is my pride and joy. An all-metal G & P M16a3/M203 which I bought to complete my USMC (Jarhead) loudout.

Sadly I badly injured my leg at work before it arrived and subsequently I've never skirmished the gun, infact it has fired only a couple of hundred BBs (during chrono at local shop and in my garden to check it out)

The gun is in 'as new' condition and included will be 4 x brand new (tested for leaks only, all are in as new condition) 120rd King Arms 40mm grenades along with a brand new Viper rifle bag (2 rifle and sidearms) as seen here... Viper Bag

Costs new...
Gun = 357
Grenades (each) = 27
King Arms reload tool = 10
Viper Bag = 65
Selection of mid-caps and a G&P Tracer mag = ? (100ish?)
Assortment of BBs and Tracer BBs (20g) = ? (20ish)

The gun is a beast of a thing. All metal (weighs 5kg or so) and with proper USMC markings etc. It has a brand new 7.4V large battery (included) held in the solid stock although this is easily upgraded.

I really wish I didn't have to sell but circumstances are what they are.

I'm based in Gravesend in Kent, inspection is welcomed if you so choose and I'd prefer payment via Paypal or cash. I will expect to see some form of UKARA approval from the buyer and if anyone would liek more pics or info then please just let me know...

Posted Image
(Obviously the other guns in the picture are not included in the sale!)

Looking for 300 for the lot. Priced to sell as I am desperate for the cash!

Thanks for looking

Mick

nthnmunky

nthnmunky

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Quick bump, will get extra pics up soon. No interest?

OK, better pic showing exactly what's included...

gun G&P M16/M203 in as new condition, Viper multi-gun bag, 4x King Arms grenades, 10 mags (mid-caps incl tracer, 6 are brand new Classic Army metal mags), speedloader, grenade load tool, extra sights, BBs incl tracers.

Posted Image

Come on guys. Tell me this isn't a bargain!

Disco Jon

Disco Jon

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

gun G&P M16/M203 in as new condition, Viper multi-gun bag, 4x King Arms grenades, 10 mags (mid-caps incl tracer, 6 are brand new Classic Army metal mags), speedloader, grenade load tool, extra sights, BBs incl tracers.

Posted Image

Im thinking about it im just getting into airsoft and am looking for a m16 m203 weapon choice the problem is that I don't have ukara yet which will be in a month as I need a game to get it

airsoftgunner

airsoftgunner

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

• Guns: Two tone d90h, beretta 92fs

• Loadouts: target, mask, goggles
i would get that but im not ukara licensed :(

nthnmunky

nthnmunky

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
:( Sorry guys but I have to stick by the rules. If it's still for sale when you get your paperwork sorted then drop me a PM, you never know...

Governor

Governor

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

• Guns: VSR-10 (PDI & SDiK)
    VFC M4ES Recon
    A&K M249 Para
    LCT AK104
    Ares AM-016
    TM MK23 SOCOM
    WE P226

Posted Image

What would the payment method be for one of the m203 shells

nthnmunky

nthnmunky

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Sold!!

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN
If this sold through here then please could both of those involved leave feedback.

Thank you.

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users