Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Glock 17 trigger

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ACU

ACU

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• Guns: JG AUG A2
    We M1911A1

• Loadouts: AUSCAM with olive drab MLE harness
Bit of a strange request here guys but i'm after a replacement Tokyo Marui Glock 17 trigger and I can't find anywhere that sells them. The bits that I'm after are: G17-20, G17-21 and the two little pins that hold it all together (see picture at bottom of post).
If anyone could point me towards a shop that sells these bits or if they happen to have them lying around and are willing to sell them that would be great.
Cheers
Posted Image

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
ebay are your best bet or contact tokyo marui and ask them for the parts. I doubt any retailers stock the parts.
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2372 posts
already looked for you too, nowhere has the bit you want.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

ACU

ACU

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• Guns: JG AUG A2
    We M1911A1

• Loadouts: AUSCAM with olive drab MLE harness
Ok thanks for the help guys, i'll give tm a shout at some point and cruise ebay as well to see what I can find

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users