Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Possible new CQB site in Essex looking for interest

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

snatchfrigate

snatchfrigate

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: Stubby M4 (Dot site, silencer, Light and foregrip)
    AK with folding stock and foregrip
A friend of mine is in the planning process of creating a new CQB Site in Essex as there seems the be a severe lack of them.

He is looking for interest and ideas, A meeting will be hosted at the end of Feb 2011 for those interested. Please see the link below or PM me if your interested.

http://www.facebook....121838997888988

Thanks in advance

Daniel "SnatchFrigate"

Suzuki Yamamoto

Suzuki Yamamoto

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

• Guns: G&G Top Tech TR15 Raider L
    KWA USP Compact

• Loadouts: Black spec ops
    Digital DPM woodland
    PMC

• Sites: Dragons Lair Airsoft, Brentwood, Essex
    Bunker 51)
    Blitz CQB
    Airsoft Billericay
    Apocalypse Airsoft
    Any where that I can get to via public transport!

A friend of mine is in the planning process of creating a new CQB Site in Essex as there seems the be a severe lack of them.

He is looking for interest and ideas, A meeting will be hosted at the end of Feb 2011 for those interested. Please see the link below or PM me if your interested.

http://www.facebook....121838997888988

Thanks in advance

Daniel "SnatchFrigate"

Did this ever go ahead?

"A military operation involves deception. Even though you are competent, appear to be incompetent. Though effective, appear to be ineffective" - Sun Tzu's The Art of War.

zI0Ukub.jpg

ChrisWork

ChrisWork

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: SRC GR36

• Sites: Airsoft GB, Essex

Did this ever go ahead?

Not sure if this one ever went ahead, but there is a new Airsoft venue in north Essex near Colchester called Airsoft GB. See full details at www.airsoftgb.com. They play across two different sites on Ex-RAF land and hold events on the first Sat of every month. Highly recommend and I try and play here when I can. Great bunch of people and the sites are just awesome!

There are still spaces for this Sat 4th August 2012. Spread the word if you can as I love this place!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users