Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

L96 for sale.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

Aaron180

Aaron180

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

• Guns: Ares tavor standard (dark earth)
    Tm desert warrior

• Loadouts: Marpat with coyote brown rig / acessories
I'm looking to sell my old L96 to make some room around the house. I bought it as a project gun initially but never got round to starting the project. From what I can see the spring and hopup unit need looking at. It's been given an immitation tiger stripe camo pattern which was a few superficial scratches but nothing major. The scope is not the stock scope, and has a pair of high rise scope mounts. It's a 3-9x50mm illumination scope, with various levels of brightness (worth 30 alone)

Make: AGM
Gun/Model: L96
Accessories: Mag + 3-9x50mm illuminating scope
Condition: fair (project)
FPS: C.250
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: no/no/no
Price/Payment: 50 +postage and paypal fees. (UKARA required)
Pictures:Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

GenocideAirsoft

GenocideAirsoft

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I'm definitely interested as a birthday present for my dad :)
He's in the army and loves gun models, so this is near enough.
Still for sale?

christhedon1

christhedon1

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

• Guns: m15a4 classic army modified

• Loadouts: viper assault vest
    m99 pagsat helmet
    viper shin pads and elbow
i can pay 80 now if you wish

Airsofter123

Airsofter123

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

• Guns: JG MP5A4
    CA M15A4
    AA L85A2
    WE L96A1
    TM M92F
    UHC .357

• Loadouts: Phantom Plate Carrier
    Cargo Pants
    A T-Shirt...
Still for sale?

samuel howard

samuel howard

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: JG G36C

I'm looking to sell my old L96 to make some room around the house. I bought it as a project gun initially but never got round to starting the project. From what I can see the spring and hopup unit need looking at. It's been given an immitation tiger stripe camo pattern which was a few superficial scratches but nothing major. The scope is not the stock scope, and has a pair of high rise scope mounts. It's a 3-9x50mm illumination scope, with various levels of brightness (worth 30 alone)

ill pay 100 for this
i can pay through paypal soon hopefuly tomorrow. but ill need a reply today thanks.

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

• Guns: wa m4a1, ares M60, ak47, glock 26, we5.1, tanakakar98, acm m500, ksc mac11, tm.deagle, g18c, rugermk1

• Loadouts: multi cam uniform,usmc multicam vest with double holster

is this still up for sale?

Aaron180

Aaron180

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Tm desert warrior

(bump) This is up for sale again, but REGISTERED PLAYERS ONLY PLEASE. I've had several offers but none have provided any form of player registration.

Soviet_Sniper

Soviet_Sniper

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Guns: Loads, Proffesional only.

• Loadouts: You will never know till its too late.

(bump) This is up for sale again, but REGISTERED PLAYERS ONLY PLEASE. I've had several offers but none have provided any form of player registration.

Hey, in what way do you mean the hop up needs a look into? have u ruined it and also from the picture it looks as if you have already started something on it as the bolt is not that of a typical L96 non the less if you still have it then please get in touch
One shot is all i need...

kingkydude

kingkydude

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

• Guns: ak47 l85a1 glock 17 gbb vsr-10 dragunov svd vz-61 scorpion
    no 2 tone

• Loadouts: dpm jacket and trousers viper assault rig 85 l burgen russian spetsnaz camo
hi if this is still up for sale ill take it 50 quid is a bargain i am ukara registerd and if you tell were bouts you are from its more then likely ill pick it up

Aaron180

Aaron180

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Tm desert warrior

Hey, in what way do you mean the hop up needs a look into? have u ruined it and also from the picture it looks as if you have already started something on it as the bolt is not that of a typical L96 non the less if you still have it then please get in touch

Hi, I have done nothing to the hop unit, I bought it exactly as is with the exception of the paint job and scope rings. The rifle fires consistantly off to the left with the hop on. I've tried making sure the barrel isnt twisted ect ect. The only thing left that it could be is the hop / hop rubber. But as I said, I just havent got round to doing anything with it and its just getting in the way now. As for the bolt, the bolt is a stock part and not custom. Its the standard part on the AGM version of the l96. My housemate has the WELL version with the bolt you are probably refering to.

Hope this helps

cornishwarlord

cornishwarlord

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
this still up for sale ??

killer109

killer109

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
hi i'll pay 100 and posted if its still for sale

sorry i mean within the 100 pounds is it being posted

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1623 posts
Seller hasn't been on here since the 18th of March.

Also, you can edit your posts instead of posting three times in one thread ;)

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Closed due to age.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users