Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

FS: Tanaka AICS L96 and extras

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi All

Have had to sign up for new membership as I couldn't remember the old one 'Doh' !

Anyway....I am selling my airsoft 'gear'. First up is a Tanaka Works AICS L96 in OD furniture, cased, with 2 x extra magazines (so a total of 3 mags). This is the version with the 'variable gas bolt technology' (this allows you to vary the muzzle velocity, which is extremely useful and sadly lacking on all current retail versions of this rifle). Some sites in the US are claiming near 500fps at the upper end with the variable gas bolt. The latest version maxes out at around 380 fps.

Cut & paste the links:

This has NEVER been used. It was purchased from Ironfoot about 3 years ago and remained cased in the loft ever since (what a waste).

Looking at current retail prices (the mags alone are selling for 69 at 'Wolf' Armouries). The case is valued at 50. The rifle (the NON-variable gas bolt version) is selling for 499 ('Wolf' Armouries).

Total cost NEW would be 687. Bearing in mind that ALL of it is NEW and unused I am looking for 550 or very near offer.

The Tanaka Works AICS L96 is certainly one of the best versions out there, the workmanship is stunning.

I am in the south west (Somerset) and can be contacted by email (initially). Serious interested parties ONLY please.

Pics of actual rifle can be found here:
http://s3.photobucke...rdrew/AICS L96/

Cheers for looking

Drew Lawrence

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

• Guns: ak47 l85a1 glock 17 gbb vsr-10 dragunov svd vz-61 scorpion
    no 2 tone

• Loadouts: dpm jacket and trousers viper assault rig 85 l burgen russian spetsnaz camo
hey bud u up for any swaps ive got a few things im getting rid of aks-74u brand new 4 hiigh caps 4 batts 1 drum well g21(spring)l96 1 well g22 (gas) l96 these have 4 mags and a bipod 1 a&k svd 1 mag 1 scope mount and a socom mk 23 mag needs some work

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Closed due to age. Please check the dates of posts. This one is from 3 years ago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users