Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2-tone AK47s Wanted

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts
Hey folks,

This is my first post here, so hi also!

I'm looking for a two-tone AK47s to start playing with (I quit right before the RIF ban was enacted and now I'm starting again), and eventually to use as a base for a project I have in mind.

I don't want to import or anything like that, so UK only. Also, preferably cheap, which I'll get to in a minute.

Basically, what I'm after is an AEG that conforms to MOST of the below:

It needs to be two tone; pistol grip, handguard and receiver coloured, rather than other parts.
It needs to be an AK47s
It needs to be cheap, preferably below 100
I'd like to see a high-cap, battery and a charger included (Chinese is fine by me).
Externals need to be in fairly good nick, notably, the stock must lock properly, in both positions.
Internal condition is unimportant; this will be a project gun and my assumption is that as a chinese gun (which, within my budget, it is likely to be) I'll be ripping the gearbox etc out and replacing them anyways.

Price is negotiable, but I don't want to spend very much on a two tone which I intend to rip apart once my specific defence is more established. To the point of specific defence, I do not have UKARA, I'm eighteen and I do not consider my entitlement to the defence to be very strong; if you have an RIF AK47s, get in touch anyways and we can discuss the defence issue.

Thanks.

(Also, anyone who is cautious about trading with someone so new, please feel free to check me out on Arnies Airsoft where I have been a member for about five years).

RayManUK

RayManUK

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

• Loadouts: British Army Standard Issue DPM's
I have got an ICS two tone full metal M4. 250 with PP

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts

I have got an ICS two tone full metal M4. 250 with PP

Sorry buddy, waaaaaay out of my price range.

Jack21

Jack21

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

• Guns: G&G cm 16 Raider
hey man got a cyma 0.28 ak 47 :) looking to sell as i fancy a change, pm me if your interested? :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users