Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

LLM01 laser aiming device /torch

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Exact target detection and marking is one of the basic requirements of the equipment for special police or army units. The multi functional ultimate Laser Light Module LLM 01 from Oerlikon Contraves GmbH is for small arms weapons application.

The LLM 01 is an active aiming device for all sorts of hand firearms to increase the score during darkness or bad weather conditions and has been specially designed for the tasks and missions of special forces (army, police, etc.).

The LLM 01 consists of a target marker and a target illuminator in infrared range and a target marker and a flashlight in visible range of sight. Adapted to a firearm both lasers can be adjusted independently in azimuth and elevation.

Pushbuttons left and right or a trigger button switch the laser ON and OFF, the pushbutton at the back switches the illumination ON and OFF. Two commercial lithium-batteries supplies the LLM 01 with power, a pole protection is integrated. The rotary switch for operating modes is located at the left side of the LLM 01.

The adapter system of the LLM 01 fits not only on all Pikatinny rails of handguns but also on many other attachment rails of handguns. boxed with intructions VERY GOOD FULLY WORKING CONDITION as new .
300 posted
paypal as a gift

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2369 posts
Topic is in wrong area and you already have one in the right place.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users