Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pyros/Grenades

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Paul 8v

Paul 8v

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

• Guns: .

• Loadouts: .
I was wondering what Pyros and grenades people use or would reccomend to carry? They aren't very expensive for the dired pea grenades or smoke bombs etc but I've seen some used to devastatingly rubbish effect in paintball games (Smoke grenades that is)
There's so many different types too, is there a guide somewhere on here to say what different types are for ie thermobaric, smoke, flashbang etc?

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
i like the smoke grenades as they provide cover, and they can choke people :) lol but if you get them, they are small, so you can get many of them in one pouch

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

Paul 8v

Paul 8v

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

• Guns: .

• Loadouts: .
Cool, I suppose you really need to make sure the wind is blowing the right way! Do they kick out a lot of smoke when used in the open?

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
It depends which ones you get.

30 second ones are usefull only for signalling

60 seconds and above can be used for reasonably effective screening if you get the smoke close to the target

dual vents by TSFLX are beastly... 30-60 seconds of burn, light it, lob it and a 3 foot flame shoots out of one end, then HUGE plooms of smoke appear, VERY quickly, we accidently covered the safe zone for our local site (about 10m by 20m) in thick smoke, you couldn't really see much past 3M ahead of you within about 10 seconds of the thing going off.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
TLSFX dave :lol:

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
it doesn't matter.... you got which company i meant

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
at one of the sites I go to to you can buy massive smoke grenades that the life guard use for signals. They last for ages and make a lot of smoke but their a right pain to carry! Ive also heard good things about tornado grenado grenades.
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

• Guns: VFC Mk.16 (SCAR-L)
    G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

• Loadouts: S95 BDU's
    5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots
whats the law regarding them... are you aloud to use them if you under 18 as long as an adult buys them?
Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users