Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TM1911 A1.. (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

snuff

snuff

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts
Make:TM.
Gun/Model:1911 A1.
Accessories:1 mag,boxed.
Condition:Used.
FPS:285 on ultra testesd this morning/seen 320 on propane.
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:Thompson/Skorpions considered.
Price/Payment:£120 or with all the extras listed below £180,both all in
The gun has a tightbore and 150% recoil spring,excellent kick.
But be warned it hates the cold,it's been in my loft since November and I've lost interest now..gone electrickery..Warm the mags and it rips...
The extras are 3 TM mags(2 are a bit leaky from the valve but thats because I stored them empty,press the fill valve,release and they stop leaking),also 10 fill~valve 0-rings.
1 very good fitting CQB blackhawk(copy I think) with the paddle and belt mount.1 Propane adaptor,used for 1 day.1 spare pair of black grips.
Chose a package you want then make me an offer...but nothing goes before the gun...cheers..
I have 2 x Coleman propane canisters as well,dependant on location of buyer.

Posted ImagePosted Image

snuff

snuff

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Make:TM.
Gun/Model:1911 A1.
Accessories:1 mag,boxed.
Condition:Used.
FPS:285 on ultra testesd this morning/seen 320 on propane.
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:Thompson/Skorpions considered.
Price/Payment:£120 or with all the extras listed below £180,both all in
The gun has a tightbore and 150% recoil spring,excellent kick.
But be warned it hates the cold,it's been in my loft since November and I've lost interest now..gone electrickery..Warm the mags and it rips...
The extras are 3 TM mags(2 are a bit leaky from the valve but thats because I stored them empty,press the fill valve,release and they stop leaking),also 10 fill~valve 0-rings.
1 very good fitting CQB blackhawk(copy I think) with the paddle and belt mount.1 Propane adaptor,used for 1 day.1 spare pair of black grips.
Chose a package you want then make me an offer...but nothing goes before the gun...cheers..
I have 2 x Coleman propane canisters as well,dependant on location of buyer.

Posted ImagePosted Image

S0ld...but not via this forum I'm afraid...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users