Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

SRC m4 upgraded

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Accessories:8.4v battery and charger, high cap mag and nam style mag.
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:no x 3
Price/Payment:£150 posted
Pictures: on request

This M4 started out as a SRC M4 but I have upgraded most parts on it. The body is now a TM stoner abs body (one lug has broke off), Dboys solid stock, 4 x 32 optik scope with flip up covers, PSG-1 style grip and silencer. It also comes with the original adjustable stock which could do with being repainted.

It has a Dream Army Ultra torque motor and the gearbox has had the following mods: infinite torque gears, hardened piston, element alloy piston head, bearing spring guide, 6mm metal bushes, element tappet plate, prommy nozzle, m140 spring and will also include a brand new spare piston.

I also have a guarder sp130 spring which will be included but would need a bigger battery to use in the gun.

Bad points, the front sight has been cut down off when I was using a red dot sight, the trigger contacts could do with replacing and also the hop up rubber could do with being replaced.

At the moment the gun does work but the range is a little down and on full auto it is a bit hit and miss due to the trigger contacts.

Price by BT and only UKARA people please.

Many thanks.

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

• Guns: hi cappa

• Loadouts: black, dpm
hi i am thinking of buying your gun i have tried buying a different m4 but they stood me up but could you send some pics to geoff.mallett@gmail.com

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Pictures sent. Any offers?

Will drop the price to £130 posted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users