Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2nd AEG?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Callum Lol

Callum Lol

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

• Guns: Classic Army M15A4, KWA Glock 17.

• Loadouts: ACU.
I've grown tired of my Classic Army M15A4 and want a change, i need a good, metal, reliable as well as powerful AEG, has anyone out there got any reccomendations?
Price Bracket: 150-400
No real preference however i do prefer Assult Rifles over Sub machine guns.

I also forgot to mention, GBB rifles are also fine.

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
Lovely budget you got there! :D We can't really help unless you give us a rough idea of what sort of guns you like as there is such a huge choice
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

Callum Lol

Callum Lol

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Lovely budget you got there! :D We can't really help unless you give us a rough idea of what sort of guns you like as there is such a huge choice

Just any guns you have had in the past that you thought worked a treat for you, also any good GBB rifles.

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
ask alex, he will say VFC Scar's or the two masadas he has lol which are, acctually good guns so yeah, you might want to talk to alex about the guns he owned, yeah i wrote most of this without even looking at the keyboard!!! yeaaaah lol also the Ares guns are good,
Wait bull pup or normal

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN

i wrote most of this without even looking at the keyboard!!! yeaaaah lol

so did i, i do it eveytime i post B)

:P

check out the WE 416 in TAN on rsov omfg looks amazing and its GBB

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Most things in that price range are going to be good, it'd be a whole lot easier if you narrowed it down and were more specific on gun choice.

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts

ask alex, he will say VFC Scar's or the two masadas he has lol which are, acctually good guns so yeah, you might want to talk to alex about the guns he owned, yeah i wrote most of this without even looking at the keyboard!!! yeaaaah lol also the Ares guns are good,
Wait bull pup or normal

Yes I would definately recomend the VFC SCAR H and so far the Magpul Masada has been good but its still early days. Ive also heard vey good things about the Magpul M4. Alternitively you could get an m4 or another gun you like for 200 and spend the remaining money upgrading it. It will probably be just as good as the guns I mentioned above if you get the right upgrades as a lot of the money you pay for Magpul guns are acctualy for the trademarks. If you want me to send you any links just ask B)

Callum Lol

Callum Lol

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Okay then, specific guns.
M4's, M16's, M60's however varation is nice so go ahead i'm eager to take a look at some nice guns.
Links appriciated ^^

Yes I would definately recomend the VFC SCAR H and so far the Magpul Masada has been good but its still early days. Ive also heard vey good things about the Magpul M4. Alternitively you could get an m4 or another gun you like for 200 and spend the remaining money upgrading it. It will probably be just as good as the guns I mentioned above if you get the right upgrades as a lot of the money you pay for Magpul guns are acctualy for the trademarks. If you want me to send you any links just ask B)

Yes please ^^

Delta Recon 552

Delta Recon 552

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

• Guns: Glock 17
    L85A2
    M4A1 Carbine

• Loadouts: Viper tactical vest (3-C desert)
    US Army helmet. (ACU)
    Urban camo trousers
    Holster (ACU)

Hi
I have a kings arms M4A1 and I would recommend it if you are front line assault kind of role (like myself), the range is also surprisingly good. If you want a change from the m series weapons, how about an AK47 or SCAR-H. Depends on what you want from your AEG...
Hope this helps :)

Indieboi918

Indieboi918

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

• Guns: Two Tone KWA KG36C
    TM M3 Benelli Super 90 (TT Blue)

• Loadouts: Soldier '95 Camo
    CoverT 1/2 Finger Gloves
    British Army Assault Boots
I know you said metal but I've heard some great reviews about the WE G39 GBB from some of the guys at my site. I've seen it in action and I think it looks amazing too. As I said it's not metal (no G36 is) but it could still be worth a look.
:)

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
If you wanted something really different you could go for the G&G G2010 (F2000). Ive never seen the gun myself, but AI said it was good in thier review. and barely anyone has has F2000's - Ive only ever seen someone with it once and it wasn't a G&G.

sarni307

sarni307

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

• Guns: Jg g36c
    Ics l85a2
    DE m56
    jg mp5 navy
    well mp7
    TM glock 17

• Loadouts: usual stuff woodland dpms etc
personaly if i had that kind of money i would be in the market for a l85a2/sa80 or a tar 21 both guns you dont see that often which is cool it would be good to brake from the herd of m4's/m16's ;)
Paintball... For men who enjoy other men.

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
you might like the PDW, SIG 552 or FAMAS which are all unusual guns. But if you really want to stand out from the crowd go for this :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users