Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Airsoft Direct?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Aron

Aron

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

• Guns: Ares Tar 21,We M9, King Arms 24" free float sniper rifle, CYMA M14 SOCOM

• Loadouts: Multicam, 5.11 tactical VTAC vest (flat dark earth) 5.11 pouches, desert boots
Has anyone used Airsoft Direct for AEG's? Do they have good service and hopefully not dodgy just wanted to know before i consider buying from them.

Thanks

Aron
Claw Gear Stalker Mk2 Set for sale in Tan. PM me for more details.

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN
Never used them but it says they are a UKARA retailer so they seem legit, however may be worth waiting for another member to post who has used them before :)

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

Aron

Aron

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

• Guns: Ares Tar 21,We M9, King Arms 24" free float sniper rifle, CYMA M14 SOCOM

• Loadouts: Multicam, 5.11 tactical VTAC vest (flat dark earth) 5.11 pouches, desert boots

Never used them but it says they are a UKARA retailer so they seem legit, however may be worth waiting for another member to post who has used them before :)

I did actually buy an m9 from them a while back which went smoothly, it just worried me that i sent them an e-mail and it has been over a week and they have not got back to me, and yes I have checked the e-mail has been sent.
Claw Gear Stalker Mk2 Set for sale in Tan. PM me for more details.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users