Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Spammers....

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts

I have a much better way of stopping virus', don't click on EVERYTHING you see, only those you know are safe/links to where you want to be and set your browser to block popups.

I don't use any virus software at all. I also have a computer that only I use so I know what is clicked on/downloaded... and non of it is viruses (hopefully)

That's true but if you go onto a site which you think will be safe and it has been hijacked and malicious code put into the website, your PC is likely to be a lot harder to recover than if you'd of had something installed.

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN

I have a much better way of stopping virus', don't click on EVERYTHING you see, only those you know are safe/links to where you want to be and set your browser to block popups.

I don't use any virus software at all. I also have a computer that only I use so I know what is clicked on/downloaded... and non of it is viruses (hopefully)

you dont click cookies my friend (most of them do bugger all but some of them are right nasty bastards!).

Trust me i went 4 years without ever getting infected and like you I never did anything stupid, until 1 day got infected and long story short the only way out was too format, first thing i did was download a 23mb program and just leave it in the background, theres no harm in it being there ;)

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users