Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Custom M4 SOPMOD (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

dtuppy

dtuppy

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Make: Knights Armament, G&G, SYSTEMA.
Gun/Model: Custom M4 Sopmod
Accessories: TWO batteries and one hi cap mag. fore grip and ris covers.
Condition: Excellent With only a few light scratches to paint (Adds to the effect)
FPS: 340-350
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: Not splitting, No swaps for anything, Not Part exchange.
Price/Payment: Originally 350 This cost me over 600 to build only last year skirmished once. (Buyer pays PayPal fees and postage at 15 total) so 365 in total.

Back up for Sale again after ANOTHER time waster. IF YOU HAVE NOT GOT THE MONEY DONT WASTE MY TIME!

Right Folks here we go again.
First up I DONT NEED THE MONEY FOR THIS DESPERATLY don't offend me with stupid offers. I don't use this and my other listed gun anymore because I use my PTW and VFC scar. These are going to waste and I'd like the cash to blow on no essential accessories for my PTW.
This was my favourite gun until I splashed out on a PTW so now it must go to a new home and some else to enjoy it. FULLY custom with all the best bit I could find at the time.
Upper and Lower Receiver Knights armament , G&G RIS front end, 6.04 Marui bore inner barrel, Socom stock, Marui high torque motor, G&G comfort grip, Systema gear box case, bearings and shims, Prometheus high torque gear set, Systema cylinder, cylinder head, nozzle and hop unit. VERY accurate constant power rif.

Follow the link for a video on it firing. EVERY THING WORKS SPOT ON WITH NO FAULT.
http://s891.photobuc.../dtuppy/sopmod/

dtuppy

dtuppy

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
:D Bump Bump Bump :D
Any offers?

dtuppy

dtuppy

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
PRICE DROP TO 325 POSTED!!!!! :D

dtuppy

dtuppy

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
sold pending funds

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN
If this sale took place through the forums, can the buyer and seller please leave feedback (see feedback forum)

Cheers

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users