Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tactical-Kit

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

proffrink

proffrink

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3098 posts

I don't think that's the case, Scarathe - he's just making the point that obviously real stuff is (and always will be) more expensive than the repros so what's the point in saying it? Seems a bit of a moot point.

Sacarathe

Sacarathe

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2659 posts

I don't think that's the case, Scarathe - he's just making the point that obviously real stuff is (and always will be) more expensive than the repros so what's the point in saying it? Seems a bit of a moot point.

Aye, but there was nothing in my post to indicate I found that surprising, as jcheeseright is clearly indicating. I certainly did not mean it negatively, just that I, personally couldn't justify the expenditure.

Thread title police.

jcheeseright

jcheeseright

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3562 posts

• Guns: Systema PTW CQBR MAX2, TM MP7A1, GLOCK 17.

No need to act like there is a law against being poor.

I have absolutely no idea what you're on about, if you don't want to pay the price for a real item then buy a reproduction... but don't then whine about the price of the real thing.  Being poor has nothing at all to do with it!

If online bullying has taught us anything. It's that people would sooner hang themselves than lose a bit of weight.

Sacarathe

Sacarathe

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2659 posts

I have absolutely no idea what you're on about, if you don't want to pay the price for a real item then buy a reproduction... but don't then whine about the price of the real thing.  Being poor has nothing at all to do with it!

As for real (or re-pro); its all airsoft to me.

EDIT:

No whining took place, not on my part at least. I'm sorry you thought I was whining. The distinction between real and reproduction is meaningless to me, price and purpose is the only thing that matters, don't apply your appreciation for the "real thing" to others so easily.

Thread title police.

Spatch

Spatch

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

• Guns: Systema TW5
    Sig 556 PDW
    KWA USP frankentactical

• Loadouts: If it fits, wear it

• Sites: Where ever else a decent weekend and game can be had!
I've recently spent a shed load of money with tactical-kit reducing weight of all my kit, yes, they are a great company to deal with, yes, the kit is expensive compared to Chinese equivalents, it's real kit that will last a lifetime in the environment of Airsoft, you get what you pay for, warrior kit is half the price but tons heavier than some available, do you need real kit? Probably not but if you have the funds why not? People will call us various things for having it, generally because they are jealous, nothing more, real weapon accessories like ACOG and such like are horribly uneccessary imo, don't need a £1500 optic to see 60m really

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users