Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Best Camo Pattern???

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

• Guns: VFC Mk.16 (SCAR-L)
    G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

• Loadouts: S95 BDU's
    5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots
hi there,

what is the best camo pattern for woodland??? i use just plain brit BDU's at the mo but wen my bro used too paintball he used tigerstripe and said it was better than brit BDU's can you help me choose... i also would like a slightly unique look... an no, before you think about it im not gonna spend 100 on a uniform :P

thanks
Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
theres not rally a "best" camo, but some are better for different things (desert is not going to be great in a woodland site). Just go for what you think looks best :)
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

Doughnut

Doughnut

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

• Guns: TM Mp5 SD5,TM Famas sv, KWA Glock 18c

• Loadouts: Woodland, flecktarn,ghillie suit, black CQB
flecktarn looks pretty dam gd i think :)

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
at the distance most camo's start to become really effective, airsoft guns cannot reach you, so you're safe.
at the distances most airsoft guns can fire, most camo's are fairly ineffective if you aren't sat in a bush.

basically all camo patterns will work in woodland, especially darker patters such as Soldier95 (brit DPM) and flectarn. just go for one that you like the style of, after all, with any luck you'll be the only one that ever see's it ;)

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

MiloXC3

MiloXC3

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

• Guns: None yet, MP5K broke. Looking for an M4A1 though! :)

• Loadouts: DPM full kit, PLCE webbing.
They're all better in different conditions. Ghillie suits are the best, but they're heavy and expensive. I use standard British DPM because it's great in any woodland condition, where some different ones are best for autumn, some for thick green bushy areas etc. but the British DPM suits everything.
S-T-E-A-L-T-H

spells 'Winner'.

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
i prefer the British Woodland DPM's as they fit the person i am...i was born in England, if i was part German, i am getting my g36 soon i would pick flecktarn, is i had an M4 and an M9 i would go multicam
i guess it is all to do with your loadout

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
I have a large collection of camo! :D I wear mmulticam most of the time because thats my team camo, but I also have Marpat, DPM and some Greek camo which looks like Russian Flora, as Im half Greek
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users