Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Borrowing a rifle

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

MiloXC3

MiloXC3

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

• Guns: None yet, MP5K broke. Looking for an M4A1 though! :)

• Loadouts: DPM full kit, PLCE webbing.
My friend asked me if I could lend him my airsoft rifle so he could go skirmishing with it for a day.
I fully trust him so I give him the yes but I wanted to check if it would be ok (probably not).

It's a single tone AEG and he is airsofting on an official airsoft site but without UKARA membership, so could he legally use it or not?
S-T-E-A-L-T-H

spells 'Winner'.

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2372 posts
yes, he can legally borrow it and use it, even without you there, but anything that happens WILL hold you responsible

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

MiloXC3

MiloXC3

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

• Guns: None yet, MP5K broke. Looking for an M4A1 though! :)

• Loadouts: DPM full kit, PLCE webbing.

yes, he can legally borrow it and use it, even without you there, but anything that happens WILL hold you responsible

Ok thanks a lot. :)
S-T-E-A-L-T-H

spells 'Winner'.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users