Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Private Games...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

• Guns: VFC Mk.16 (SCAR-L)
    G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

• Loadouts: S95 BDU's
    5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots
hi there, im looking into doing some private games on private land (i have permission) but i dont know what to do as far as the laws concerned... do under 18s have to wear full face or just eye protection? should i inform the police (shotguns are fired there so im sure they will be ok with airsoft guns... they are all two tone) what should i do???
Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2374 posts
you are all there as a bunch of mates is the assumption, the second anyone pays (for anything other than chipping in for a pizza or food at lunch) you will need insurance.

We play on private land fairly often with RIF's and have never had any issues.

Everyone SHOULD wear eye protection, masks aren't needed and you can't enforce the use of them, if anyone removes their own mask, it is their own fault if anything happens to their faces. Make sure you clearly state that before game commences.

Probably best to avoid the police at all costs on this matter, if they arrive with guns nd shiz, just call ceasefire and put all guns down, then go talk to them. If the site is large enough to play airsoft on, it is large enough to not be overlooked by the scaremongerers (funpolice) in your local community

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

• Guns: VFC Mk.16 (SCAR-L)
    G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

• Loadouts: S95 BDU's
    5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots
yes were all a bunch of mates... and we may let anyone join in if they want... but we aint gonna charge anyone...
Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
I would notify the police.... There usally happy for you to do it... When i was filming my airsoft media piece i notified the local coppers and all they asked is becuase its public lad not to shoot anything... and they asked me fro a date time and place... Best to call about 1 week in advance as it has to go though certain poeple before they give permission

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
I've played on private land before (with permission obviously) and never had any problems. As long as your sensible and you have a set of rules there should be no issues. Wheather you choose to inform the police or not is your choice - you don't have to. It really depends where your playing to be honest. If people can see into the private land it might be an idea to inform them as you don't want people to call in saying that an invasion force has landed in England and WW3 is gonna start :P on the other hand I've never found the need to inform th police and never had any problems. Anyway as far as Im aware there is no legal requirement to inform the police as long as you have permission from the landowner.
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
It just saves guys with MP5s hailing you into a van.....

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
especially at the moment.. My dad was driving special forces and secruity recently as hes a chauffeur and their worried about terrorists with AK's raiding a hotel or public area like in Dubai rather than using bombs.
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users