Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

mums/wives/girlfreinds

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
I'm sure alot of you have mums wives or girlfreinds who hate airsoft which often leads to the funniest discussions :lol: when me and my dad first started four years ago my mum thaught he was going through a mid life crisis!! :P I'm sure you guys have simmalar experiances
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

mattswan2512

mattswan2512

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

• Guns: SYSTEMA M4 MAX
    ICS M4A1 CARBINE
    KWA Glock 18c
    G&G Pistol M4
    Franchi SAS 12 Shorty

• Loadouts: black cqb gear + black molle vest
    BDPM kit inc sas smock + bdpm viper vest

• Sites: Combat south woodland- Wickham
    First and Only The Mall- Reading
    UCAP Bunker- Portsdown Hill
Oh yes my wife is not to keen on it as i spend to much money and i dont spend every weekend with her and she is even more annoyed than usual as i recently brought a new rif and just booked in front of her a weekend event in copehill down lol!

im 26 and have to ask for permission plus the words there best not be any clunge (inbetweners) there lol. she really doesnt know airsoft lol
If You Miss The First Time Switch To Auto

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

• Guns: Currently playing with:
    Walther PPK & P99 with suppressor, SIG-Sauer P228
    W.E. L85 & SUSAT

• Loadouts: FBI/ NYPD Detective.
    Generic soldier 2007+
My mum seems to have a mixed view on it. On the one hand, she thinks it's wrong, and I shouldn't be doing it. She's not happy about having IFs in the house, or the money. On the other hand, I think she's just come to expect it, and realises that there's much worse I could be doing...
PAINTBALL :lol:
Err, I mean comitting crime.
She considers it to be 'eccentric' - my Dad is also military-interested (although he's more into classical, being an armour and sword fan). And, as an eccentric, I like that. I've been called worse.

My sister thinks its nuts (cleanest word I could find :lol: ), but then since she's at Uni it doesn't matter.

I found two of the girls I know are interested by it. Completely surprised by that, I won't lie, they seemed like the traditional 'girly-girls'. Had a few interesting conversations about it.
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt: run in little circles, wave your arms and shout
- Parody of the Litany of Command, popular with Commissar cadets.

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
dont do what i did..... Drag my girlfreind to a Walk-On.... On our anervversry (could never spell thet...)

While i was away havung fun she was behind some tree crapping her self that she was going to get shot.... Never heard the end of it since....

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
haha my dad tried to get my mum to go once but she did't go. My dads reasoning was that if she got into airsoft she would let us buy more guns
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

• Guns: Currently playing with:
    Walther PPK & P99 with suppressor, SIG-Sauer P228
    W.E. L85 & SUSAT

• Loadouts: FBI/ NYPD Detective.
    Generic soldier 2007+
I think part of the reasoning behind me being able to have airsofting gear is that I'm also a kendo-practicer (is their actually a collective noun for practicers of Kendo?), and have shown that I'm perfectly capable of handling large wooden, and metal swords, without causing harm to others.
Or the house :lol:
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt: run in little circles, wave your arms and shout
- Parody of the Litany of Command, popular with Commissar cadets.

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts

dont do what i did..... Drag my girlfreind to a Walk-On.... On our anervversry (could never spell thet...)

While i was away havung fun she was behind some tree crapping her self that she was going to get shot.... Never heard the end of it since....

Should ask Nutster about what happened to his mother when one of the other members of the mod team 'accidentally' shot her :lol:

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

Oh Nuster please share :)

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN
Oh that was F(&^*** so funny :) It was our first skrimish

Basically we were set up outside the site and we had about 6 people there we needed our parents as we weren't old enough to drive at the time, so were all having a chat when I point out Andy was aiming the end of his barrel towards Nutsters mum's Leg when he says

"Dont worry its on safe, see?" *Pulls the trigger* and gun goes off "The safety switch had been flipped off while being held in a sling against his Vest, was an old TM m4 so this is quite common for a VERY VERY light plastic switch*

Shoots Nutster mum in the leg and shes hopping up and down for ages screaming Ow!

Then he says "Whats its only like 280FPS" :P

Everyone proceeds to laugh at Nutsters mum overreaction. (Although I think she was in a bit of pain, bless)

anyway if you were there was 100X funnier :P

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

Nutster

Nutster

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1117 posts

• Guns: Primary - ICS L119A1
    Secondary - TM P226
    - KWA G19

• Loadouts: Paraclete SOHPC/belt kit
    Crye UKSF ubacs
    Crye UKSF trousers
    Oakley boots
    Mechanix gloves

• Sites: MAW Melton Mowbray
it wasnt that good, uber just happened to loosen of a shot in semi, in the direction of my mums leg, to which she reacted quite hilariously :P

and going onto girlfriends, mine is more than happy that i go, she just gets annoyed when i come back like this (photo is pre-'mass'swelling)
Posted Image
thats 10 rounds at 345fps at around 4 to 6 feet away :D o and it was -6, it stung <_<

How do we get dev to appear, Rub a magic lamp ? :P

20362248004a9c0a9ee9e46.gif

https://instagram.com/hazeldine/

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

And thats why you need eye protection kids!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users