Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Websites That Offer Two Toning

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

• Guns: VFC Mk.16 (SCAR-L)
    G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

• Loadouts: S95 BDU's
    5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots
hi there i know that some guns are only available in black (or whatever colour they are in rl) and i wanna know what sites offer two toning and what colour they spray them... i know that wolf armories do two toning but what colour do they spray them? cus i dont want some orage gun

Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Airsoft world and zero one do for a start.

Still best to pick a gun first rather than going on the first store you find which offers two toning.

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN
They mostly spray them Green, but wolf armouries if you look their site have lots of colour options.

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts

They mostly spray them Green, but wolf armouries if you look their site have lots of colour options.

why would you want them any other twotone colour though, orange guns scare me :P
edit: red1 airsoft do a fee twotone service but it would help if you could go to the actual shop
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users