Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TM Hi Capa 4.3 Dual Stainless (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Big Boss

Big Boss

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

• Guns: TM M14 RAS
    G+G UMG
    Socom Gear M9A1 SOF (For Sale)

• Loadouts: Helikon Multicam SFU
Hi guys,

I have for sale a TM Hi Capa Dual Stainless with 2 magazines.
The magazine that came with the gun has had 3 magazines worth of bb's through it, the other has never been gassed up, just taken out of the box.
The only thing wrong is one of the magazine jaws broke when I let someone use it. Typical.
I have been in touch with zeroone airsoft where I got the pistol from and they said it will cost about 3 to fix, I just haven't had the time to send it off to be fixed. Someone might even be able to fix it themselves.

Anyway, the good points. Nicely weighted gun with a clean, crisp blowback. Great looking brushed steel slide with black grips. Easy to disassemble for cleaning and hop up adjustment, with a dead man switch on the back for safety (I'm not sure if thats the correct term for it but it means you won't shoot yourself getting this out of a holster). There is also a secondary safety when the gun is cocked.
It hasn't been chrono'd as mine is broken, but it does have a nice kick to it.
As I said this gun has only had 3 mags through it, no marks on it whatsoever and no leaks in the mags.

Comes with original box, bb's, cleaning rod.
Mint condition (apart from the mag jaw)

Looking for 120 posted for the gun and 2 mags.
I'm open to offers and all will be considered.
Currently based in Doncaster, so if you want to collect in person it would be 110.

Thanks for looking

Big Boss

Big Boss

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

• Guns: TM M14 RAS
    G+G UMG
    Socom Gear M9A1 SOF (For Sale)

• Loadouts: Helikon Multicam SFU
SOLD!! Mods please close

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If this sale took place through the forums, can the buyer and seller please leave feedback (see feedback forum)

Cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users