Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ak Beta Spetsnaz Two-Tone Custom SALE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

RRRaptor

RRRaptor

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: AK Beta Spetsnaz
NOTE: TWO-TONE IS OPTIONAL!!

Tokyo Muari
Ak-47 Beta Spetsnaz
Used But very good condition

Gun has been externally moddified, Custom side rail and top rail has been added and gun has been given "aged look", very unique :)

Gun can be sprayed two tone if you are planning to give as a present to anyone who is not UKARA registered :) im cool with that but the "aged look" will disappear lol.

Shoots over 300FPS, havn't got it chronoed because i am poor and can't afford a chrono machine.

Come with, Original box, 9.6V battery (not LiPo) and charger! Two magazines both metal and high cap, one is Druganov style and one is normal size, holds all togher 800bbs roughly, also comes with Tactical Front grip, top quality with rubber ergonomic grip, only the best :D

Looking for pick ups due to not being able to ship it at post office LoL! And i am looking for 135 OR will SWAP for SCAR L or H in Tan (or any colour i dont mind). So yes message me, pick up westmidlands Worcestershire for 135. Have to be accompanied by adult if under 18.

Great little CQB gun, Highly Recomend but not usefull for "backgarden" wars as close range shot will leave blood bumps and trust me, they hurt. So PLEASE be careful :)

Reason for selling - Want a SCAR to fit with my PMC Loadout/Team from Metal Gear Solid 4, no gun faults.

Cheers!

REMSoft

REMSoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

• Guns: TM Punisher MEU, TM G3, King Arms Blaser R93, CYMA RPK

• Sites: Apocalypse airsoft Detling
    Elite Battlezone
Add a pic.
QUOTE (PeteJC21 @ Oct 29 2011, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does it come with a pair of sunglasses?

If the guy was unarmed and you ended up putting him in a blender you'll get in trouble.

RRRaptor

RRRaptor

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: AK Beta Spetsnaz

Add a pic.

Got an Email i can send you loads

eddyc123

eddyc123

AF-UK Starter