Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Selling advice required

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Stuart777

Stuart777

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi all,

No knowledge of current airsoft laws / regulations.

Have a batch of old guns I wish to sell TM H&K MP5 SD6 + accessories + a few spring pistols

Owned all these for a while and been sat unused.

Could someone break down what is required from me as a seller (of airsoft guns)? Am I even able to sell via the internet when I myself have no licence etc? From what I have read I presume I need to ensure anyone I sell to is registered with an airsoft site and has the requisite licence?

Any info greatfully received,

Ta

Stu

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN
It is the sellers responsibility to make sure that the buyer, is over 18 and has a UKARA license or is a regular at an airsoft site.

The check if the buyer has UKARA defence then they will give you their license number, this can be verified by many airsoft retailers such as Zero one airsoft.
The license will match the buyers name and address!

If the player doesnt have UKARA then you would need to paint 51% of the gun a bright colour EG. Green, This is up to you and most people charge for this.

If your still unsure just reply and i will do my best to explain further.

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Check the read first thread at the top of this forum, it details everything you need to read and have to know before posting anything up on here.

Hope this helps.

Stuart777

Stuart777

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Many thanks,

Stu

scaifey22

scaifey22

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

• Guns: Glock 19
What springers do you have for sale mate, I'm a collector and am always looking for more?? Pm me if interested in selling.
Steve

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users