Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Is this good ??

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

lukeyboy96

lukeyboy96

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

• Guns: ICS M4
    SRC G36C Gen II
    SRC G36MG Gen II
    SA1 Sniper Rifle
    G&G EGM MP5A4
    Double Eagle Sig 552

• Loadouts: British DPM Combats
    Viper SA Vest DPM
Hi All, Please can you tell me if this gun is good for woodland and if its a good value for money with the stuff included. http://www.wolfarmou...amp;id=GE0635II
Thanks
Русский язык является языком для богов

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2374 posts
yeah, it's a good gun, bipod will come in handy in woodland.
Airsoft world do it a tenner cheaper.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

bigshep

bigshep

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

• Guns: have: ics cxp, cyma ak tactical, 2x ak beta spetz, owned lots

• Loadouts: Ukranian TTSKO + assault vest, or OD PLCE
I had one of these. Bought it off airsoft world actually, who are out of stock. Its a gen2 SRC mg36. FPS is about 320, range is great, drum mag fed ok and mine also inlcuded a 400rnd g46 mag as well. It is quite heavy with the full drum mag, as it takes 3-4000 rounds, or about an extra 1kg in weight. The 4x sight works quite well and there is a little ris rail on top for a red dot sight.

Battery fits in the foregrip and is a bit of a pain in the backside to fit, you would not be wanting to do it midgame, as you have to unscrew part of the front end. I fitted a 10 battery sling. That way the battery is external and you can change it when you like.

So great gun for woodland. Could be used in ccb, as the stock folds flat. But I would recomend a battery sling for the battery and help support it.

So stick a load of .2's in it and go mental, it really is a solid gun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users