Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

classic army CA8.2 electric sniper rifle& mags (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

never 2 mny guns

never 2 mny guns

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

• Guns: glock, socom, m4's, g36, ak

• Loadouts: pmc
Make: classic army
Gun/Model: CA8 sniper rifle
Accessories: 2-20rd and 4-140rd mags & scope
Condition: used but in vvgood condition
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: N/Y/Y
Price/Payment: 230
Pictures: link "fingers crossed"

i have for sale a very nice and in vgood condition classic army CA8.2 electric rifle,this rifle has a fps of 325+/-5 on .20g blaster bb's which was tested today. this rifle has a 6.04mm barrel which is 510mm long and takes a 9.6v mini no probs or lipo if you are that way inclined it will come with a new red and green illuminated bushnell 3-9+56 scope also 2-20 round mags and 4-140 round mid caps, i used this rifle mainly as sniper support so did not want to carry high caps but i do have 3 jg's if you want to buy those as well, this rifle has very good range and rate of fire i recommend using .25g or .28g's it will reduce your fps but will in my opinion give you better range and a straighter flying bb "only my opinion"

there are a couple of points i should mention firstly there is a lug missing on one of the mid caps :o and the second thing is the stock was adjustable by putting in extra attatchments to make it longer or shorter this however was a little loose so made a noise when moving about so i glued it solid this has no affect on the operation or performance of the gun so all you do is instead of changing the stock u move the scope back or forwards until you have the perfect position for you "simples" :rolleyes: and lastly it used to come with a bi pod i found it too heavy so took it off and have now lost it :angry: i however have the locking pin for them should you want to put some new legs on
mny thx for looking and if you have any questions pls pm me

http://s1015.photobu...ystuff001-1.jpg

http://s1015.photobu...ystuff002-1.jpg

swaps and trades - i would only be interested in a ics sig552 but mainly masada's ie A&K and magpul

never 2 mny guns

never 2 mny guns

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

now includes 3 high caps in the sale "9 mags in total"! :D

savgebeast

savgebeast

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Guns: Sm-8

• Loadouts: clothing
how much for it with just the 3 high caps?

never 2 mny guns

never 2 mny guns

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

215 posted with 9mags

never 2 mny guns

never 2 mny guns

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

200 posted with 9mags battery and charger and will listen to anyswaps

never 2 mny guns

never 2 mny guns

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

prov sold

never 2 mny guns

never 2 mny guns

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

SOLD! mny thx

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If this sale took place through the forums, can the buyer and seller please leave feedback (see feedback forum)

Cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users