Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Electronic Music

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Mondo7

Mondo7

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
hey everyone, i've started djing recently and reckon electronic music is growing like never before at the moment, you can hear electro house riffs and synths in all types of music at the moment from Gaga to hip-hop, theres also dubstep which is hitting the mainstream at the moment!

also heres my latest mix, trying to get a set at a house/dnb/dubstep night so comments, hits and likes are welcomed!

also if you could tell me what you think, that's really appreciated! :D

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
very nice stuff, im not a musical guy, so i can't comment on the rhythm, sorry,
but i LIKED IT! haha awesome mate, if you made that all from scratch then well done, if you didnt make it all, still well done you for taking all the credit Lol :lol:

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

Mondo7

Mondo7

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
haha no, i took the tracks then put mixed them together, i'm a dj! thanks though :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users