Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ris kit

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

jonnyboi

jonnyboi

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

• Guns: hi cappa

• Loadouts: black, dpm
I have got a m16 a3 with a barrel mounted grenade launcher, does anybody know where I can get a rid or ras kit. or at least one which I can modify to fit on it
Thanks
Jon

bigshep

bigshep

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

• Guns: have: ics cxp, cyma ak tactical, 2x ak beta spetz, owned lots

• Loadouts: Ukranian TTSKO + assault vest, or OD PLCE
OK, not sure that I understand the question. You have an m16 a3 and want to fit the grenade launcher to it via a rail system, or you have both already and want to fit a rail system to stick other stuff on it as well?

If you want a rail system then just google m16 a3 ras or rail system and off ya go. Plenty of UK and HK stockists

jonnyboi

jonnyboi

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

• Guns: hi cappa

• Loadouts: black, dpm
I've already fitted the grenade launcher on the gun because it is barrel mounted, problem is that there aren't that many rail kits for an m16a3 in the first place and i can't find any which will allow the grenade launcher to fit as well.

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall

OK, not sure that I understand the question. You have an m16 a3 and want to fit the grenade launcher to it via a rail system, or you have both already and want to fit a rail system to stick other stuff on it as well?

If you want a rail system then just google m16 a3 ras or rail system and off ya go. Plenty of UK and HK stockists

yeah mate, he has a barrel mounted grenade launcher, which doesn't attach via rails, instead it goes on the barrel of the rifle :)

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users