Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Identify??

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
So i have a cheap spring pistol, but i REEAAAALLLYYY like the feel of it! so i was wondering what the name of the pistol is, and if there are any good GBB's that are based on this pistol, i dont have personal photos but here is a link to where i bought the pistol (it was actually my FIRST ever "BB gun" :D )

The link to the Pistol (Springer)
thanks if you can help ...if not screw you (joking)
i appreciate any help on identifying this gun :)

btw i know it is something to do with Smith and Wesson as 1. it is a fully licensed gun from cyber gun and 2. it says on the gun SMITH & WESSON SPRINGFIELD MA USA

again thanks :)

-Zakaria

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
Smith & Wesson Chiefs Special 45
as far as my (admittedly brief) research goes, you have the only vesion, but I have given you the name, I'm sure you're more motivated to find out more ;)

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
hehe thanks, even on you tube, the only thing i can find in that name is a S&W CS45 (EXACTLY THE SAME AIRSOFT SPRINGER!!!) lol but thanks, i am not sure if it is a M&P .45??? i dont know but i am looking for S&W .45 guns atm so umm yeah thanks dave

just had a weird feeling of the CZ 75 going through me, but the CS .45 springer looks nothing like it!!

Posted Image

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16
    A Russian Gun (Find out soon!)

• Loadouts: DPM, Viper tactical assult vesst, viper leg holster. Stuff

just had a weird feeling of the CZ 75 going through me, but the CS .45 springer looks nothing like it!!

Hmm,By the looks of it is some kind of Colt 45. mash up combined with modern parts.
Know quite alot about fire arms but this has me stumped!

Oh 145FPS can a spring be that weak?
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
Call me Red, Texas Red.....
War, War never changes

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts

Hmm,By the looks of it is some kind of Colt 45. mash up combined with modern parts.
Know quite alot about fire arms but this has me stumped!

Oh 145FPS can a spring be that weak?

same i have no idea! i reckon they're using a base pistol of the colt 45. and mixing up with different parts like you said
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
oh thats annoying, also it was my first pistol, it is actually reeaaalllyyy accurate!

oh well
thanks, i will probs get a M&P 40/45 compact

-Zakaria

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users