Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

JG G36 3 mags, mosfet, scope, m4 adaptor etc etc (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

never 2 mny guns

never 2 mny guns

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

• Guns: glock, socom, m4's, g36, ak

• Loadouts: pmc
Make: JG
Gun/Model: G36
Accessories: m4 mag adaptor , 3 high caps , scope
Condition: used
FPS: 325
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: N/N/N
Price/Payment: 130
Pictures: via link "fingers crossed"

A used but well looked after JG G36c, it comes with everything in the picture ie 3 highcap mags giving you almost 1400 rounds capacity, a active breaking mosfet which has given this rifle a vfast trigger response especially on single shot, a fore grip and 20mm rail, a battleaxe m4 adaptor so it can take your m4 mags and a classic army 3times adjustable scope mounted in to the carry handle these scopes are 60-80 each

this does have the usual skirmish marks ie scratches etc,its sad to let it go as its one of my first guns but im a M4 man myself so time to thin out the armoury

the fps is 325 +/- and i will only sell to someone with a ukara number or can prove to be a active skirmisher and i will not 2tone

you can have all this sexyness for 130 and that will include postage and paypal fee's

http://s1015.photobu...rrent=ca028.jpg

http://s1015.photobu...rrent=ca027.jpg

if you have any questions pls pm me as you would get a quicker response mny thx ben

never 2 mny guns

never 2 mny guns

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

• Guns: glock, socom, m4's, g36, ak

• Loadouts: pmc
SOLD :D

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN
If this sale took place through this forum could those involved please use the feedback system in place to help others and themselves for future sales.

Cheers.

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users