Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Combat South Sun 19th

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Speedle

Speedle

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

• Guns: ICS M1 Garand, TM VSR, TM 1911 NE, TM Colt Python, TM M870 Tactical, WE M&P 40, WE Glock 17

• Sites: UCAP Bunker (Portsmouth), Combat South Woodland (Wickham).
Hi Guys

Planning on heading down to CS this weekend for one of my airsoft experience ever! Just wondered if anyone else on here was going down there this weekend?

Cheers
Speedle B)

mattswan2512

mattswan2512

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

• Guns: SYSTEMA M4 MAX
    ICS M4A1 CARBINE
    KWA Glock 18c
    G&G Pistol M4
    Franchi SAS 12 Shorty

• Loadouts: black cqb gear + black molle vest
    BDPM kit inc sas smock + bdpm viper vest

• Sites: Combat south woodland- Wickham
    First and Only The Mall- Reading
    UCAP Bunker- Portsdown Hill
Yes mate i will be going if the snow does not set in. even if it does ill still go as one of my other passions is offroadong and as i got a bad Arse offroader getting there will be great fun!

Just wondering if you know exactly where it is? if not u can go past it
If You Miss The First Time Switch To Auto

Speedle

Speedle

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

• Guns: ICS M1 Garand, TM VSR, TM 1911 NE, TM Colt Python, TM M870 Tactical, WE M&P 40, WE Glock 17

Yes mate i will be going if the snow does not set in. even if it does ill still go as one of my other passions is offroadong and as i got a bad Arse offroader getting there will be great fun!

Just wondering if you know exactly where it is? if not u can go past it

I've checked the map and kinda know roughly where I'm going, as I'm close I'll go check it out before hand. Don't care about snow dude although the MR2 doesn't go to well in it lol walk if I have to :P

Well shall see you down there Matt! I'm a Mat too although just the one t for me ;)

mattswan2512

mattswan2512

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

• Guns: SYSTEMA M4 MAX
    ICS M4A1 CARBINE
    KWA Glock 18c
    G&G Pistol M4
    Franchi SAS 12 Shorty

• Loadouts: black cqb gear + black molle vest
    BDPM kit inc sas smock + bdpm viper vest

• Sites: Combat south woodland- Wickham
    First and Only The Mall- Reading
    UCAP Bunker- Portsdown Hill
Basicly you turn left before the wickham bridge if coming from j10 m27 then just follow that road past farms etc and you c a large clump of woodland on the left. There is a very small faded sighn and ya turn left up a mud road. Watch the mr2 on that and tge car park is 100yds on the left. I advise ya get there sort of 8.20 so you can park.
If You Miss The First Time Switch To Auto

Speedle

Speedle

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

awesome cheers dude!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users